Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Buyer wants to cancel order

buy purchased an item on auction yesterday. The item needed some minor repair which was clearly listed and pictured. Today the buyer says he can't make the repair and can I cancel the oreder. No problem I can and will cancel the order. My question is...

Selling multiple items, what is common understanding regarding the price of these items?

I have several of the same type of item I am intending to sell. I did not list these items with the asking price as per each. Do I need to do that or is it understood that the price is for each individual item, and bidders can as for however many are...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Refund done via buyer messaged me no refund request opened.

Since buyer messaged me not happy with item; I refunded via paypal. Since no refund request opened with ebay, will I be refunded ebay fees? Will paypal notify ebay of the refund? Otherwise how do I go about getting my fees reversed? Thank you!!!

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Thank You Sellers for #makingithappen on eBay

Happy Thanksgiving to all the sellers who make it happen on eBay. We're grateful for all the hard work and hustle you put into your business, today and every day.

User avatar by eBay Staff (Alumni)
  • 24 replies
  • 14 helpful

No Views..No Sell!

I know many are in the same boat but I do not remember ever having so many listings with no one viewing them in the past 9 years for me anyhow! 113 out of 298 listings have no views and several I clicked on myself..I think most of the time items that...

Color Mistake In Listing Title But Photos Show Correct Title --- Not as Described?

I had listed a M&M candy dish that features the yellow and red M&Ms, but put that it was the green and red M&Ms in the title. (I probably clicked on the "sell one like this" button on someone else's listing and forgot to edit the title.) There's 5 ph...

anyone here sell Young Adult books?

I have a box full of YA fiction ARCs (advance reader's copies). My research into them is unclear. Most sales have been for 2018 and 2019 books. Mine are a couple of years old. Some ARCs for older books have sold, and for nice money, but I can't tell ...

User avatar by Guide
  • 5 replies
  • 1 helpful

Resolved! Responding to Low Ball Offers when Make An Offer is Not Even An Option

I am so tired of responding to low ball offers on my items that I would like to include a statement in my ads to say something like "I do not have make an offer as an option and am unable to respond when one is made". I am not sure if that would gene...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 20 replies
  • 4 helpful

CYBER MONDAY? IS EBAY's Day of the Dead?

Ebay Killed Cyber MondayWow, I have read many of the previous post on low sales. Click through rates, Sales conversions, Graphs, Charts, best practices. Suggested Prices ( yes any one will by a Mercede's for a dollar " I am a small attic seller Howev...

Buyer said he paid and I received the email from Papypal saying the payment as well.

The buyer of my computer said he had paid and I also received email from PayPal saying the request is received and the payment will be sent to my account within 24 hours. I then shipped my computer to the buyer. But after almost a week no payment has...

Any competitor wanna take this buyer off my hands? I'll pass him onto you.

Here is this week's "Exceptional Buyer Award" winner. So he used two different guest accounts… you can tell this by the ID patterns (ebay CS confirmed this too). He bought item A over a month ago. He then buys item B and messages me that I sent him t...

Item sold not showing on profile

I don't understand.I have sold a statue, received payment and received a good feedback from the client. This is almost 3 months ago. Somehow, my client profile still says I sold 0 items. It is simply not listed anywhere. Why is that so?How I am suppo...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors