Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 22 helpful

Resolved! Sale being sabatoged

My authentic item is listed. A buyer emailed me this evening and told me I could be sued by the company because my item is not authentic. I emailed back that it was authentic along with pictures and item packing/identification tag. I am guessing that...

Resolved! EBay is changing the prices in DRAFTS WHY? and How to Stop it

When I create a draft on my desktop and save it the price I made is set. I go take photos with my iphone and then go into the draft, prices is still what I set it to be. I upload the pictures and then go and check the price of the item BAM ebay is lo...

IMG_3368.PNG IMG_3369.PNG IMG_3378.PNG IMG_3379.PNG
User avatar by Adventurer
  • 20 replies
  • 0 helpful

Photo size

I'm hoping someone can help. I've got a few listings which require a customer to send a photo to print onto the item they have purchased. I've just sold my first one and the customer has used the messaging service where you can add a photo. However, ...

Discrepancy between sales tab total sales & seller financial report summary, cannot figure it out.

Just catching up on all my numbers & paperwork and noticed that the total sales(revenue) number is different from the number that's on the financial summary that we get every month. I cannot find out where that difference is coming from and was hopin...

Gift Card Dispute

I just sold a gift card and now the buyer is saying they don't recognize the transaction. I provided the buyer all the info on the card, so of course the card is drained now. I know people will say that I should have shipped the item, but they could ...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors