Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Can I sell this training knife on ebay

I have a Spyderco Small Butterfly Trainer knife. It is a Balisong B02TR. I know that ebay does not allow Butterfly of Balisong knives, however, this one does not have a sharp edge, or point. It is a dull edge, about 1/8" think, with a rounded point a...

Top Rated Seller? Hah!

Member since 2003. 100% positive FB. Mostly "glowing" FB comments. No neutral FB. All 5 star DSRs. Sales to date this year, $31000+. Sales transactions to date this year, 80. Present seller rating, Above Standard. Projected seller rating, Below Stand...

Resolved! HELP ! BUYER WANTS ME TO SHIP ORDER TO DIFFERENT ADDRESS

Last night a buyer purchased an item from me and she paid through Pay Pal . I then received a note from her in my message box saying she had made this purchase for her granddaughter but she had moved and her old address was still on her Pay Pal accou...

Bad pictures quality and messed us Business policies HELP

Hello, We saw that here we can find an solution for our issues. Please look at our store : https://www.ebay.com/str/ksysvintagecomputerparts We have an big issue with bad quality pictures and with very messed up business policies. We never ever put a...

Resolved! If no case is opened for a non-paying buyer, how many days before a seller can relist the item?

I know a buyer has 4 days to pay once a case is opened agaisnt them for not paying, but if no such case is opened, how many days does a seller have to wait before they can relist the item without the buyer being able to do anything about it?

Resolved! Is this a scam?

I sold a $700 item on eBay with buy it now @ 2:09pm, payment received by PayPal 2:10pm, 2:11pm a request to cancel transaction from the buyer, they just joined eBay 0 feedback and no communication from buyer why they want to cancel. I 've sent messag...

Arabic Anyone? MAAL SALAMA and CAC - US MILITARY BASE SCHOOL?

Looking for help with this brass mug that was in the collection of an Army officer. It is inscribed 1980, CAC, and MAAL SALAMA which I think is a phonetic version of "with peace" and is sometimes used to say "goodbye". His name is also inscribed on t...

IMG_6757a.JPG MUG BRASS (3)a.JPG

Evaluating the Value of an Auction (Finance Style

Before I subscribed to a basic store level (yesterday) I developed an auction strategy that I'm sure many of you more experienced sellers can critique. All of this auctioning, 58 simultaneous at the moment, has me thinking... can't auctions be evalua...

Should I still send this item out?

New buyer purchases an item after hours on Friday. Earlier on Saturday he messages me why I haven't sent the item yet. Later that night he messaged me again saying if I don't send out the item by Sunday, he will report me... I'm guessing he also is i...

Small seller, to list or not to list

Hi all,I sell mostly elsewhere, but I have an item that feels more Ebay-buyer-appropriate than where I typically sell. I acquired a high-end bedding set from a client to sell. It is by Sweet Dreams sold at Horchow and NMThe bedding collection retails...

Recurring scam artists force me to cancel a transaction & I get dinged by eBay on my DSR's

I have seen increasingly more con artists trying to flim flam me. I find it annoying that I have to cancel transactions and then eBay dings me for my cancelling. It makes no sense to ship to a bogus buyer even though the last time I did ship, I was n...

Quota for the day

One $8 sale today. Beats yesterday by $8. Must be my quota for the day. Enjoy your weekend, everyone.

It's a Sing A-long! On the first day of Christmas my Ebay gave to me...

No discounts on final vaue fees On the second day of Christmas my eBay gave to meTwo CS duds andNo discounts on final value fees On the third day of Christmas my eBay gave to meThree BB friendsTwo CS duds andNo discounts on final value fees On the fo...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors