Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 22 helpful

Account

How do i change from individual to business acount with no edit button

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

How Do I Send An Offer to Buyers?

I would like to send a few offers out... but I just get the message "This Item is not eligible..etc" I watched a video but I don't even have a "Offer Eligible Items" option. Help!

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 1 helpful

Who pays return shipping? Buyer says item not as described, item is exactly as described.

The tl;dr of the case is I'm a seller and I sold an item. After it arrived, the buyer wishes to return it (which I'm okay with, not an issue, I accept returns). They started a return and stated, "Doesn't match description or photos" but it does. I to...

Resolved! Buyer abusing Ebay's 'Free Returns' with 2 items 'claiming' they didnt fit

I had a 'double' sale a couple weeks ago to a customer in Puerto Rico...2 boat motor propellers that I had to ship separately...Apx $16 calculated shipping each...labels were right at $13 each, so I refunded him the overage on each...I messaged buyer...

Capturebrfyu.PNG Captureyturb.PNG Capture6htf.PNG Captureyftb.PNG

eBay messaging not working

The eBay messaging system is not workingWhen I try to respond to a buyer's question, or send the buyers a question thru the contact buyer page, the message is sent but obviously not deliveredMust be an issue with the systemI don't see any other way t...

Prelisting (First Dibs) For Select Buyers?

I had an idea that came about from a mistake I made (sending the wrong item to a buyer, ouch!). I refunded the buyer and wanted to give them the chance to repurchase the correct item before anyone else could buy it (first dibs). After checking with C...

Cant receive messages from Blocked Buyers Anymore??

It's *really* important that I can receive messages from buyers on my blocked list.This is so I can work out issues with them, while at the same time keeping them from bidding on new items until all is resolved. This used to be an option you could se...

Resolved! eBay is stealing money from it’s sellers!

I have sold something for 10500.eBay paid my bank account 9400. The buyer gave up on the sale, now eBay wanted me to pay 10500! worst of all: after I paid 10500 via credit card to eBay after trying to talk to at least 5 different eBay customer servic...

Ebay **bleep** ripped me off

Ebay is a bunch of **bleep** crooks, they stolen money from checking account and pulled off a bull**bleep** story I owe taxes for the stolen money from my they took from private bank account. Watch out for Ebay tax scams, Contact the California attor...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Ebay's phone support has got to the toilet

For years I could call ebay and get someone on the phone to help with an issue almost instantly. It was literally awesome seller support. Now its an automated system that will just literally hang up on you if ask for an agent. Really sad to see such ...

What are the best dropshipping suppliers in USA

I have a plan to start my dropshipping online store. My store will target the USA market. Someone told me that instead to get products from china why do you not buy products from USA dropshipping suppliers. I am still confused about what should I do....

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors