Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 23 helpful

eBay is sticking its nose where it does not belong!!!

I made 2 mistakes this month on buyer’s orders. I contacted them and there were no problems they returned the wrong item and I sent them the correct item. 3 weeks later eBay refunds them both from my account without anybody asking them to. I call the...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 21 replies
  • 1 helpful

Awaiting Payment ... People should be required to pay ASAP not days ..

I've been running into a re-occuring problem the past month with people winning auctions and not paying. I've had to open 7 unpaid item cases this month. I just updated the seller setting to block people with 2 unpaid item strikes, but what other opt...

What do ebay sellers deserve for decades service & high fees?

I've done business with ebay for 18 years; had a store for 17 3/4 years, with a 3+ year hiatus we took due to negative changes within ebay during the reighn of Whitman. Returned to selling several years and the first sell I made was to a person I wou...

Ebay didn't except PayPal when I used my $25 shipping supplies coupon. I'm confused.

I just ordered my shipping supplies using my store coupon and I had to put in my credit card info to to finalize the 'purchase'. There was a message saying that the ebay supplies store didn't except PayPal at this time. I keep hearing that PayPal wil...

Lot of views but no sales

I add items to sell in eBay from AliExpress. Most of listings are analysed too. But I don't have any sales. Please help

Resolved! Any advice about changing one's eBay ID? I want to change mine to something more generic

I'm wanting to change my eBay ID to something less personal and am wondering if there are any gotchas to avoid or advice any of you have to share. I don't sell a lot and don't have repeat buyers, so I don't think name recognition is important in my c...

Firefox fails

I have contacted Ebay about this but they dont seem to care.... Firefox and ebay have a real problem. On some of my listings the full description does not show. Unfortunately, I discovered this after a few had bids... Works fine with Safari, and tech...

Anyone have sales on Xmas?

I was surprised that I actually didn't have any sales on Xmas eve or Xmas as there are many who are alone or don't celebrate the holiday. But I did wake up to 2 offers this morning - both of which I accepted so that was nice. Have some auctions saved...

EBay modifies my listing on their own?

Why is it that pushy greedy ebay thinks it's ok to just accept offers when I say none accepted? Next they'll be deciding the price, and just give me what they feel like for my item!! What it does, is cause problems for me, a perfect seller, by insist...

Selling

I get offers to sell on ebay.. several times I've tried.. the ******** website doesn't provide link to sell anything. I am a registerd user and all I get is marketing pages extolling the virtues of how easy to seel.. yet it's lies lies lies as the **...

Resolved! Why do sellers

use fake tracking numbers, what am I missing? The last 3 items I have purchased on ebay have had fake tracking numbers. I have received 2 of the items, the 3rd item I purchased yesterday, and the seller has used a fake tracking number today. Why thou...

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 48 replies
  • 2 helpful

My money has an eBay hold

Yes hello my money from an item I sold hit my paypal but says it’s on hold, eBay hold what does that mean?

Lost my updated sell items?

Went to Unsold items, to selling, and changed the pricing on 13 items! Accidentally pressed an incorrect button and LOST them all. How can I get them back, so I don't have to retake 50+ pictures and out in NEW descriptions.

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 9 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors