Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Unpaid item

I had an unpaid item ( 1/7) and got tired of seeing it so I canceled it today. I got a message to refund buyer by 2/7. Do I need to call EBay? Can’t refund what I didn’t got. I realize I should have filed UNpaid items. Thanks, Brenda

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Preventing repeat offers in ebay's 'Offers to Watchers' feature?

I've been playing with the 'Offer to watchers' feature, which enables me to offer a reduced price for an item to any number of watchers, with just one click.Returns have been decent, about 15%, and it helps trim stock without reducing the listed pric...

Need help with a hallmark

Okay so I have this ring. It's 18k white gold with diamonds and what tests to be red spinel in the center. The hallmarks are 750, R104, and what ever this name is. I have tried every combination of letters and everything to find out who this is and h...

20190124_021956.jpg 20190124_022000.jpg 20190124_022004.jpg 20190124_022006.jpg

Ebay charges are too high

10% of final value ebay charges from seller,it is really high.ebay should support the new sellers and should decrease the profit margin.

User avatar by Explorer
  • 58 replies
  • 2 helpful

Enhancing eBay in the news today

Investor group Elliott Management released a letter sent to eBay management regarding suggestions (demands?) to "enhance" the eBay marketplace. Complete letter at www.enhancingeBay.com eCommercebytes discusses the letter's contents and the response f...

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 36 replies
  • 3 helpful

though ebay does not allow up drop shipping there are few sellers who do drop shipping

I am a seller as well as an active buyer on eBay, and lately, I have been seeing a lot of people doing drop shipping because of which most of the buyers on eBay have lost faith in it. Last week I bought this car snow scraper which I thought was the b...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 26 replies
  • 0 helpful

Limitations of Managed Promotions. Maybe someone knows?

Let's say I want to do a 3 day flash sale on green widgets. I can't seem to find a way to be able to do one that will do this - "3 days only!! All green widgets $3.99" Yes, I know I could just reduce the price on them for 3 days but that defeats the ...

NEW SHIPPING CHARGES

2019 Shipping Carrier Rate Changes EBAY IS QUICK TO TELL US WHATS NEW AND WHAT WILL BE OUR COST , BUT I NEVER HEAR THEM SAY ANYTHING ABOUT THEM GIVING UP ANY OF THEIR PROFITS , YOU SEE EBAY MAKE A BUNCH OFF OUR SHIPPING COST THIS WOULD BE A GREAT TIM...

Resolved! Do I need an eBay store? What are the benefits for my (very) small business.

Hi all, I have a small business on eBay, I am wondering if having a starter store will be of any benefit to me worth the cost ($7.95/mo). Will that cost be absorbed by any final value fee discounts? Are there any final value fee discounts with a star...

• 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

Giving Credit where Credit is Due - Shipping Cost Adjustment by eBay

I believe in giving credit where credit is due and in this case the APV system has caught a package where shipping was overpaid and a refund is ensuing. This has actually happened a few times before but this is the first I have posted about it. While...

Screenshot (1426).png

Which Seller Level Qualifies For....

Would someone please remind me, again, which seller level(s) qualifies for any Commercial Rate postage discounts through eBay? And do those discounts apply to all or only certain classes of shipping? Thanks!

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

Should I have an eBay store? Is it worth the cost to me?

Hi all, I have a small business on eBay, I am wondering if having a starter store will be of any benefit to me worth the cost ($7.95/mo). Will that cost be absorbed by any final value fee discounts? Are there any final value fee discounts with a star...

• 0 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors