Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 20 helpful

Resolved! Listing Fees Glitch

Anybody else getting hit with this? I have a premium store and have used about 700 of my listings. Today I went to relist some items. Instead of coming out of my remaining 300 store listings, I am being charged an insertion fee. Definitely NOT happy ...

Being charged a fee for each revision.

Noticed yesterday I am being charged a fee of 10 cents for each revision. Has anyone else noticed this? I HOPE it's a glitch and will be resolved soon!!!

Buyer not paying

An item I sold got shipped along with several Christmas gifts by mistake before I got paid. I have sent numerous invoices requesting payment and all have been ignored. I reported the incident to ebay but of course they have done NOTHING. As a buyer t...

I often got some strange complaints with the refund request But I already did the shippings

I often got some strange complaints with refund request, during the recent months. I already did the shipping. Usually they will open a case with pending, then I gave response and explained, then after several days the system would charge back the mo...

Ebay abuse honest sellers with their preference given to buyers !

If you are thinking about using Ebay as a selling platform then you must first check out the numorous complaints on forums regarding their policies towards sellers.We are the latest victims of what Ebay calls resolution to an issue which i must say i...

Putting shop on vacation.

I'm away for 5 months so cannot sell.Can I freeze my account(to avoid fees) and reinstate it when I return?

Bart or Not?

I've been receiving an inordinate amount of messages from potential buyers asking me to lower a selling price. I am referring to items that do not have a "Make Offer" option. These offers are more often than not asking for 50 percent off or more. Is ...

Huge reduction in traffic to listings, huge reduction in sales. Is promoted listings causing this?

I have a question regarding promoted listings. We see 40 results in a general search. If 10 are promoted listing. Does this mean 10 unpromoted items are not being seen. Is this the cause of our traffic decrease? We see traffic dropping from 6555 view...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 190 replies
  • 24 helpful

Best Offer preferences ignored

I use the Advanced Listing Tool. I don't always get an email from eBay after they have vandalized my listings by adding Best Offer without my consent, but when I do it looks like this: Your chances of selling have just gone up! Hi Joe, Buyers can now...

Ebay Mobile Cost Me Bids

Really mad. Had three of my auctions in antiques category end around 4:43 pm, so I was watching (like a normal buyer would) - something I never do - hoping to watch the amounts increase. The ebay app kept stopping (android). Borrowed two other cel ph...

Selling fees automatic setup

Hi there,I've had a seller account set up for probably almost a year. I sold a couple of things, not much. Recently, eBay conditioned my new postings with a billing agreement where I had to set up a preferred payment method. Having set that up, I am ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

What have you done nice this holiday season?

Before Christmas a customer messaged me and asked me for a discount on an item. I'm usually very good about replying to messages/offers in a timely manner, but because of the holidays and everything going on, i never responded to the message. About a...

User avatar by Superstar
  • 2 replies
  • 4 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors