Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Unsold Items: Items not selling

None of my items hasn't been sold in weeks and I'm getting desperate. I tried lowering prices. I recieve offers but they turn me down at the last minute. I don't understand why no one isn't buying. I had some successful sales, but it's really slow ri...

UK VAT requirements for US eBay sellers?

This morning I came across this short article about increased enforcement of UK VAT laws: https://www.bbc.com/news/business-46838687 The last paragraph is most interesting: Non-UK business selling goods in the UK to UK consumers via online marketplac...

User avatar by Guide
  • 5 replies
  • 1 helpful

So do you read this the way I do?

USPS First Class packages are increasing an average of 11.9%* *based on commercial pricing Seller News / 2019 Shipping Carrier Rate Changes/Announcements I read this to mean eBay does not have a 'discounted shipping price' and is only offering the sa...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Laptop sellers need to stop putting "warranty" stickers on their items

I've already had this happen to me a couple of times. The seller puts a warranty sticker on a used laptop such that the warranty is void if the buyer opens up the bottom panel. OK I get why they do that, but it doesn't help them at all and certainly ...

Any way to increase the number of eBay store categories?

I have over 11,000 listings. I am more or less like a giant department store. An eBay store has a stated limit of 300 categories and I have reached that limit. I talked to CS and they said there was no way to increase the limit. That of course limits...

How can I partially cancel an order?

I've had a few buyers end up purchasing multiple items in one transaction. And before I send it out, the buyer asks to cancel like 2 out of the 5 items they bought. For now, I've just cancelled the whole thing then tell them to re-purchase. A few tim...

Item has been listed 11 days......eBay panicked

In 11 days of having this listed eBay has twice added best offer. I have twice gone in and removed it. eBay has emailed me to drop the price and on the page for my listings, there was a giant box that said "Drop the price by $5" in blue. I ignored it...

Sales tax question

I understand eBay is rolling out sales tax as mandated this year. Question - Anyone know how eBay will be handling items that are exempt in most states such as bullion and coins? Most states have exempted coins from sales tax. Also, anyone receive th...

File Exchange Error Code 37 Error - Input data for tag <ShippingService[NULL]> is invalid or missing

Hi,Been trying to upload test file for file exchange and keep getting an error 37. "Error - Input data for tag is invalid or missing. Please check API documentation.|ShippingService[NULL]|" Attached jpg of the csv file. Any ideas on how to fix this....

seller refuse to change my order before shipping.

Hi ,i ordered few days ago same saddles for my guitar from a a seller on ebay , however i made a mistake on the size so i contacted the seller after 1 hour before shipping to send me the correct size also available in his stock and that cost the same...

eBay Incorrectly Removed My Listings

I received an email this morning stating that a bunch of my listings had been removed due to a policy violation, specifically, the Direct Sales policy. The exact explanation I received was:Please understand that you stated " I only accept offers on l...

Buyer selected "collect in person" when paying invoice

The buyer of one of my items seems to have selected collect in person instead of the postage option on an invoice I created. As they live at the other end of the country this isnt going to work, is there an official way to request the extra postage a...

Resolved! Waiting to relist

Does waiting a week, or two, or even a month, to relist an item help it to place higher in search engine results?

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 13 replies
  • 0 helpful

New Online Sales Tax Rules

I have been doing some research on the new online sales tax law that requires sellers to pay tax in other states if they sell over 200 items or 10,000 dollars, I have noticed some states are now are dropping the sales to 100 items per here and some a...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 9 replies
  • 0 helpful

Package delivered question.

Package Got Delivered. For the tracking to show delivered does the buyer have to be home? If the buyer is not home will tracking show failed attempt, then bring it to post office? Thanks

Most Marked as Helpful Authors