Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 25 helpful

Buyer selected "collect in person" when paying invoice

The buyer of one of my items seems to have selected collect in person instead of the postage option on an invoice I created. As they live at the other end of the country this isnt going to work, is there an official way to request the extra postage a...

Resolved! Waiting to relist

Does waiting a week, or two, or even a month, to relist an item help it to place higher in search engine results?

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 13 replies
  • 0 helpful

New Online Sales Tax Rules

I have been doing some research on the new online sales tax law that requires sellers to pay tax in other states if they sell over 200 items or 10,000 dollars, I have noticed some states are now are dropping the sales to 100 items per here and some a...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 9 replies
  • 0 helpful

Package delivered question.

Package Got Delivered. For the tracking to show delivered does the buyer have to be home? If the buyer is not home will tracking show failed attempt, then bring it to post office? Thanks

Pending funds

Hi, i sold a few items today and the buyers paid via PayPal but when I checked on PayPal the money is pending. I then get an email saying money is on hold and I can’t really find out the reason why. I’ve sold things before and never had this issue. C...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

white background stop photgraphing the cat & watermelon

photographing your items in front of a white or solid background isn't just to create a clean look it's also so your image pops up in a google search.when you photograph your items with your pet(s) in the background or on the kitchen counter with the...

Do You Realy Think E-bay Cares If Sellers Leave

Sellers Like myself and others have been selleing a while on e-bay and I don't think they care if we stay or leave.or stay. it has become more of a buyers site then a sellers site, the changes they have made lately to are more to help buyers then sel...

Sellers Beware, Looks Like Ebay is Committing Suicide

Ebay with it's new payment system for sellers, is eliminating the option to pay for bought goods by Paypal....so people buying on Ebay have to use their Credit Card Account to Pay......NO Longer allowing Paypal Payments.....I buy & sell on Ebay, but ...

how to get more views on items??

Hello ebay world, Just wondering if there is any tips out there to get more views on my items. Some items get a lot of views but a lot of my items barely get any views. please help!! thank you.

Can't list an item

Hi, today i first time listing an item, but can't complete come to error...... pls help me

Capture.PNG

eBay is changing my settings ... again ...

I was Relisting from the Seller Hub Unsold ended listing folder and noticed eBay automatically deleted them after being listed ... previously I had it set so I would delete them and have a chance to review the abbreviated list one final time before d...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors