Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 22 helpful

Buyer says fake

Hi I sold a watch to a buyer (in good faith) back in November. He never asked any questions about the watch others did and I advised that I could not say it was genuine as we hadn’t purchased it ourselves (it was a present) he has now returned it to ...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

REVISE AUCTION

trying to revise or add to a description to one of my auctions or any as far as that goes. when i click update i get this error;It looks like there's a problem with this listing.Business policies - The return policy cannot be changed or removed if an...

Does TRS on listings actually make an appreciable difference in sales?

I absolutely loathe the idea of free returns, and so I don't get the TRS badge on my listings. However, if someone could show me that the TRS listing placement boost makes a significant impact on impressions and sales, I might try it out. I don't wan...

Been away - changes in the last year?

Hi to all the old timers:) Missed you! Thinking about coming back just to sell some stuff in lots to resellers. Tax man says my little house is now in a desirable area and has doubled my taxes:(. Need to make a few bucks. Just noticed a previous buye...

Resolved! I used "sell one like this" then eBay pulled my auction for "Adult Material"

I have been selling on eBay since 1997 so I am not new to this. When I have something to sell, I look for who sold what I have then I will use "sell one like this" Well It happed to me again. So I am using where they listed there item. My listing was...

Address change from buyer

I just had a buyer pay for an item after being in communication about how quickly I ship. I printed the shipping label and now the buyer wants it send to a different address than from the confirmed PayPal address. What do I do now? Thanks!

Blocked Bidders/Buyers list question

Good Morning, I'm just posting this regarding a question I could not seem to find on the help page. I've had a couple of troublesome buyers in the past & have added them to my blocked buyers/bidders list to avoid future conflict.My question is when a...

Resolved! ebay double dip charge on postage

I can understand ebays change to charge fees for excessive postage costs. {some were upping the postage to lower the ebay fee.} But even when we "buy" ebays postage? it seems that we have to pay a sales fee on even the postage to send an Item. I real...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 14 replies
  • 1 helpful

Terrible Customer Service

As a seller on eBay, I'm quite embarassed by the customer service I've gotten on eBay lately. Typically, I would recommend eBay as a great place to buy because I've enjoyed patronizing it in the past. In the past, I've enjoyed buying on eBay and have...

Resolved! Store Logo in search results

So we have been on ebay for awhile now we have a great feedback rating and still have yet to be able to figure out how we can get the store logo to show up in the ebay search results page. any suggestions

Showing listing percentage increase when I'm actually removing listings???

Good Morning! We've been removing listings that are old and stale, from December 2017 and January 2018 specifically. We are not listing while we go through this process. On my performance page it's showing " congratulations! We noticed your active li...

I screwed up, help!

I've only been a member since forever and I can't believe I screwed up so badly. However, I have not been an active seller for a number of years. I listed an item as an auction with a best offer option. Here's how I screwed up:- I didn't realize that...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 9 replies
  • 0 helpful

can I ship out later than the "ship by" date ebay assigns?

this is my first time selling on ebay. my payment from the buyer is on hold so I can't pay for shipping without that money because it says I need to ship it out by thursday, and I get payed on friday, so I'm panicking as I'm not able to ship it out. ...

Resolved! Can Sellers Hide Listings That Sold?

Was looking at a Youtube Ebay seller's store, who sells mostly used clothing - so not a seller dealing in multi quantities. Has well over a hundred positive feedbacks just in the last month, yet when sold items are selected, only shows 36 or so for t...

User avatar by Guide
  • 13 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors