Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 20 helpful

Throttling-what to do about it

Let me preface this by saying I understand that there is not universal acceptance that eBay throttles their sellers; I respect the opinion of those people who feel they do not and hope that they will do me the courtesy of respecting mine and to pleas...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 148 replies
  • 13 helpful

Resolved! How do I decline a return request?

Hi, An eBay buyer bought amazing arms from me. The size of all of them is small, which it said that in the listing. They now want a return with the reason "item wrong size". I asked them what size they were. She told me that they were small but she n...

Help for a new seller

Greetings from Greece! We as a business want to sell on Ebay, but like Amazon, when we tried to learn how much it would cost us, a ton of pages, numbers and words came spreading all over the place. What we get is:we pay insertion fee and final value ...

Merge listings into a MV listing?

Does anyone but me recall seeing this option back when? It seemed like a fantastic idea, if you're listing away and then realise you have (somehow) acquired a bunch of the same things in say different sizes or colors or models. Especially now that th...

I don’t understand something Very important. Please help!

I put up for sale 3 brand new to the market diamond rings I just acquired yesterday. Fresh clever rings with fresh listings I just created.Here the 3 received a total of 11 hits or views.I put the same 3 rings On Instagram and the 3 received 245 hits...

eBay File Exchange

Hi there,I am setting up my templates for bulk upload using eBay File Exchange. Although the documentation is very helpful it doesn't cover all available fields in a listing.I want to add "Offer Local Pick Up" and "Sell Internationally With The Globa...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Item changed in purchase from what i bought

I bought an item A (6 pcs egglettes plastic boiled eggs...) from a seller about a month ago. After the purchase i got an email that i bought that specific A item and also that specific A item was shown in my purchases some days after. Today i got in ...

Resolved! buyer states that product stopped working 3-4 months after sale

Just received an email that a buyer opened a request under "didn't receive an item" stating that:"Scales worked good for a while then quit just turn on and then offer by themselves. Tried new batteries and everything" We are talking about an item tha...

Think I’m being scammed

So I recently sold an iPhone X, and I thought I was being very diligent in making sure I wasn’t being scammed. When I got the email saying my item was sold and paid for, I called PayPal to confirm that the funds were actually there and I wasn’t being...

afraid to get scammed pls help.

so i sold an item on ebay on dec 11, 2018, that buyer asked me to ship to different address, and so i went ahead and did that. i have a tracking number and all says delivered to that address he asked me to send it to. i’m afraid i’m going to get a ch...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 14 replies
  • 0 helpful

eBay adding best offer to my listings

Recently, eBay has started adding Best Offer to my listings. If i wanted to add best offer, i would have added it to my listing when i listed it. Now, customers get aggravated when i decline their offers but my listing price is based on the lowest pr...

Resolved! Posting on my website

I am new to ebay. I understand the sharing to Facebook and Pinterest with the triangular quick share button, however I am interested in sharing to my website page named affiliates some links of seller's items on ebay. I need proper way to do it or ca...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Just when I thought there might be hope for the world...

I've been selling on ebay a long time. For the past several months I've been selling hand made, 3d printed battery adapters. I received a communication from a buyer today that I wanted to share with everyone. The message said: "The item did not fit o...

Ebay steering buyers to lower priced products AFTER THE SALE?

Hey all: In the past week or so my business is collapsing. I'm having a problem with buyers requesting a cancellation for their purchase. This is freqeuntly within 1 hour of their purchase, but not always. This has happened in the past, but it is now...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors