Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Resolved! ebay customer service

For the first time in years ebay actually took my side maybe they are getting the message that sellers also matter.

Resolved! Vacation Settings

On my main ID I've had my store on vacation for the last four days. Took it off vacation about two hours ago. Now none of my listings are showing. I've searched by seller, store, and specific item titles. Nothing comes up. Does it take hours for list...

User avatar by Scout
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Here we go again! The Blood is Boiling

Just spent 25 minutes doing a new fresh listing for a vintage 1963 WAGNER LOCKHEED Wagner Electric Corp. "WAGNER Hydraulic Brake Service Manual" FOR CAR AND TRUCKS in EBAY Motors! I get a very very long RED WARNING AND ERROR MESSAGE at the top of the...

Buyer purchased item from me, was shipped via freight fowarding service, now wants to return

Buyer bought & paid for an item (perfume) on 12/12. On 1/23 they message me this:Hello. I received the parcel. an empty bottle came, the smell is sharp, but there are no obvious traces of leakage in the box. Photo attached.I had an odd feeling about ...

If you don' t answer buyers questions don't expect a sale

This is a reminder for sellers who ignore buyers questions. If you dont know the answer (or don't feel like giving one for your own particular reasons), a simple I don't know or sorry cannot answer your question goes a lot further than ignoring the m...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 42 replies
  • 6 helpful

eBay needs to curate their site way better....

One site fits all just doesn't cut it, especially when there is already a site that sells everything. eBay has slowly lost whole chunks of the market as new sites open. etsy took pretty much all of the handmade market and is now reaching out to other...

eBay Shipping Performance

i think eBay is getting ridiculous to sell in this place. First you need to maintain your seller performance. now seller even need to maintain a shipping performance. please if I am a shipping company you think I need to sell on eBay. you be buying s...

Resolved! Im tired of just giving in to scam buyers

Had a zero feedback buyer buy an item last month, an item I thoroughly tested before shipping. Even have pictures in the listing of it working(think a lit bulb),they even left me positive feedback. Now here we are 29 days later and they want a full r...

• 20 replies
  • 0 helpful

thank you eBay...

I posted about what seller protections there are.... and was surprised to find this in my inbox.... Our records show that you recently contacted or received messages from xvalpxxradx through eBay's messaging system. This account was recently found to...

Discount of 10% for Top Rated Plus Sellers

Hi Guys! Good Morning! Do you know why the Top Rated Plus Sellers who are not based in the USA cannot benefit from the 10% Discount that applies in your invoice in case you meet certain criteria? For example we are Top rated Plus Seller, however we h...

Could it be a scam?

Hi, all. Rookie seller here. I recently went through my jewelry and listed a few older estate pieces that I don't wear, one of which is a diamond ring. Yesterday, I got a message from an international buyer (Germany) asking why I was selling the item...

Top Rated Sellers: Have Return Policy Questions

In order to take advantage of my Top Rated Seller rating and get some discounts on fees I called ebay and they walked me through turning on the accept 30 day returns. But I (as all sellers do) have own guidelines on a return.Ebay says sellers must li...

Automatic feedback for sellers

I sold a handful of things recently and ZERO buyers left me feedback. It should be automatic after 30 days. Feedback is very important for sellers. What's the point of it if nobody uses it except for negatives?

Entering a UPC vs "Does Not Apply" search results problem

I'm running into a search results issue with my listings. When I list and item and include the UPC, it gets attached to an item in eBay's product catalog, much like an ASIN on Amazon. However, my item doesn't show up in search results this way and th...

• 18 replies
  • 1 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors