Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 22 helpful

'Cart purchase question'

Prior to explaining I want to dispel any possible responses that may float in regarding the buyers honesty. The buyer is also a seller and likely frequents this room, has been in contact with me over the issue and it is 'territory' that is unfamiliar...

Buyer waited over 30 days to open INR case

Can they still escalate it or do I have longer to see if USPS can find the package? The item was purchased Dec 3 and estimated delivery date was by Dec 11 (34 days ago) and they waited until today to open an INR case. The last scan was Dec 9. I wish ...

What the heck is going on

With the search function on your active listings page? Does it have to index before it shows up there? I have 3 listings (on another ID) I listed over 12 hours ago and they show up in my active listings on the all selling page, but when I go to activ...

Are you going to change how you charge for FC shipping?

I'm sort of freaked out about the calculated FC shipping about to start at the end of the month. I sell stuff from around the house, nothing I've spent money on to resell, so as long as I make more than I perceive I could at a garage sale I'm good. I...

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 19 replies
  • 0 helpful

Do you need a store subscription to show watchers on your listings?

Weird. I was browsing eBay today looking for a new blazer and was able to see how many watchers were watching other folks' listings. But when I check my own, while not signed in to my account, I see no watchers showing in my listings, even though the...

Silver items - clean or no clean?

For those that sell silver items. Silver or silver plated I have some questions. Speculation also welcome. 1. Do you guys find that when you are selling a non scrap item weather sterling or plated, do you find that it sells better, for more, or quick...

Buyer 100% reputation is totally meaningless

I t really annoys me the Buyer 100% feedback thing. Just for purchasing? It's meaningless - sellers are unable to give negative feedback - even if the buyer has scammed them, taken 2 weeks to pay, or most importantly bought something & never paid - s...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 25 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Question about shipping labels through ebay

Last night after the PO had aready closed I had 3 sales come through and then a 4th in the morning. I have just swapped over to using paypal to purchase shipping directly through ebay for USPS shipping and around midnight 1am I decided to get these i...

early canceling fees.

Just recently I had a listing that a customer identified that there was an error in it. I had a bid on it already. I felt I needed to protect my customers and correct the listing. So I canceled the bid and fixed the error and relisted the item. Ebay ...

Buyer scammed me out of $160, made up false information, and recieved no return.

While writing this I am **bleep**, I am angry, and I never want to sell on ebay again. It is a shame I cannot call them as it is 10PM but I am completely unsure what to do. I sold a few used graphics cards. One of the buyers immediately opened a refu...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 39 replies
  • 3 helpful

Best ebay tips and tricks

Optimize your title. The item description’s where you can really sell your product, so focus your title on making sure your item gets seen. Use popular keywords and specific details rather than unnecessary descriptive language to ensure your listing ...

Resolved! Could protection against high dollar item scammers really be as simple as this?

I realize I'm beating a dead horse and this plausible solution I'm submitting I'm sure is not the first time being put forth and probably won't be the last. (At least until eBay does an overhaul to put in better seller protections, that is). So basic...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors