Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Buyer opened return, never returned item, ebay accidentally refunded

Hi, I had a buyer, open a return. They never used the return label and never shipped the item back. However,somehow on the final day that was allowed for the buyer to ship the item back, instead of closing in my favor. Ebay bots automatically closed ...

selling on multiple sights

I have an ebay sight (hastapalla), and my wife has one (sombra2010). Can I list an item on both sights. I maintain both. robin

Insert fees and final value fees

I have been with Ebay a long time but.....The insert fees and final value fees are getting very costly and knowing that papal will no longer be available to ebay is very concerning. I think Ebay needs to consider a new structure with lower fees overa...

**bleep** is with all these returns?!!!

**bleep** is with all these returns lately??? I've been selling on eBay for almost 2 decades, and I have never seen bull**bleep** returns to the extent I have now. All this 'money back guarantee' promotion ebay is doing is making the marketplace ripe...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 25 replies
  • 12 helpful

Missing gallery photos

@Anonymous Follow up from the chat today (I leave work halfway through and couldn't respond to you in time)The listings that are missing gallery photos were relists, and they were fine the first couple times they were listed, so I don't think it has ...

Can't create a listing for a "hoverboard" that IS UL 2272 certified

I am unable to create a listing for a hoverboard that was NOT part of the CPSC recall, and IS UL 2272 certified. When I try to list the item I get this message:"It looks like there's a problem with this listing. It appears you are attempting to list ...

Resolved! Free Listings Farce

It's really starting to get irritating to keep getting all these marvelous free listing offers....WHEN ITS FOR MERCHANDISE TYPES I DON'T HAVE AND I HAVE NEVER SOLD. Fashion ? Really? Professional ELECTRONICS Gear offering me a whopping 1,000 free lis...

User avatar by Guide
  • 10 replies
  • 4 helpful

Paying final value fees on shipping

I don't understand why I am paying final value fees on shipping. Shipping isn't income for me or anyone else. I have to use it to ship the item duh. Shipping does me no good except sending the item. So I get nothing for shipping except a fee. Has any...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 36 replies
  • 5 helpful

"Ships from" address in selling listings incorrect! Help

I removed my old address from my account but for some reason the selling listings I just posted say that I am shipping from that old city!? How is this possible? I looked at my Paypal and I deleted the old address there too. How do I fix it?

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

"Active Selling" Does anybody know.....

"Active Selling" says i have 296 listings. Does anyone know if includes or does not include listings i have where the quantity is currently 0 (zero)? Thank you and have a great Super Bowl weekend!

User avatar by Superstar
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

eBay hiding Pay Pal Button?

Just saw this over on ECB. https://www.ecommercebytes.com/C/abblog/blog.pl?/pl/2019/2/1549052184.html Seems amazing how out- of- touch eBay is. When I think they couldn't possibly be MORE out of touch they prove me wrong. HOW many clicks does it take...

Thanks, eBay!! A new glitch preventing how many sales??

I just found out a buyer has been trying to send me offers but, eBay is causing him problems. It isn't only my account he is having problems trying to make purchases from. Wonder how many other people wish to buy from me but, cannot because of this g...

eBay 4Q results are in .... sales increase a scrawny 1%

This afternoon, eBay released its 4Q results. Highlights:The GMV of sales on the marketplace were up 23.23 billion from 22.99 billion (1%) ... GMV is the gross total of all transactions before subtracting off things like returns, non-paying bidders, ...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors