Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Blocked buyer used alternate ID

So I received a couple inquiries from a guy and he just was a bit to excited for my liking so I blocked him after reviewing his feedback left. He has left several negatives on each page and his comments just reeked of drama. Approx. 5 minutes after h...

Media query

Hi everyone, I'm a reporter with an unusual request for a story. I'm writing about the last remaining company in the U.S. still making an old-time product, vanishing from America's landscape. For example, there's a manufacturer in Minnesota that is t...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 10 replies
  • 0 helpful

USPS returning item to me, non-existent address

Not sure how to handle this...Shipped the buyers purchase and i tend to watch the tracking to make sure of delivery. Well USPS is showing this as an incorrect/non-existent address and the package is being returned to me. I notified the buyer, and ask...

Resolved! Buyer new to eBay with 0 feedback wants me to change my auctions to Buy it now

I have a large number of similar items (different colors) up for auction. I received an email from a prospective buyer asking if I could change my auctions to BIN. I said since I already had some bids, it would't be fair to change the format. The per...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 26 replies
  • 0 helpful

Newbie Mistake: Allowed PayPal for Local Pickup -- What should I do?

I should have selected cash only, I realize that now, rookie mistake on my part. Item sold for $255. It's a large heavy item.Buyer has been uncommunicative which makes it feel scammy, but he has +470 feedback, so maybe he is legit?He has a business w...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 15 replies
  • 0 helpful

Am I being scammed?

Looking for advice. I'm just a guy who's used eBay on and off for like a decade for both buying and selling. I feel like I know what I'm doing as a seller, but I've never had experience with any kind of scammers. I just made two sales though and both...

Why are CS agents' computers SO SLOW???

I know all of you who has called CS experienced this problem. This happens to me a lot when calling both ebay and Paypal. The agent takes forever and a day to look up whatever info they need to help your specific issue. And they always comment that t...

creating listing variations.

how do i create variations in my listings? I never see the create variations tab when starting a new listing. I don't even see it if I go to someone else's listing that has listing variations and I used the cell now feature. Am I using the wrong plat...

Ebay suddenly charging bloated re-listing fees

I just tried to re-list a number of my items and only accidentally noticed that the re-listing fee for individual items was WAY higher than the usual 25cents for a BIN item. For example, $2.20 for a $30 item. I suspect this has something to do with p...

Product database disaster! Sixbit customer service saved the day!

Last December I had an operating system failure on the laptop that I use to list my products. I thought that all 5000 of my product pictures and listing data was gone. I bought a new computer and connected the hard drive from my old laptop to the new...

Markdown Manager

Hi....when trying to add items to a markdown sale we have, I noticed something disturbing. On the shipping field for all my items, it says $18! We have FREE shipping on most every item in the store. Can anyone here look at some of our items and make ...

Message answered but not?

Hi,I've answered a question from a potential bidder regarding an item Im selling. There is still a red notice next to the item with " unanswered question" and a"respond now". When I check my messages sent it has my answer which was sent.I don't want ...

auto relisting didn't work

I had 4 auctions end today. One auto -relisted as expected and the other 3 are sitting there waiting for me to relist them. Any idea why? One was orig. listed a month ago, so was the one that auto relisted by itself. the other 2 I listed originally 7...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors