Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 26 helpful

Promoted Display Ads

@my-cottage-books-and-antiques tagging you because you always share great info on this topic. This is the information I see regarding the placement of Promoted Display ads:Ads will appear on listing pages of similar items in the category you choose t...

Screenshot 2023-10-17 114824.jpg

Listing does not show in search results - Promoted listing

My item, which I listed more than 24hrs ago, does not show up in any search results. The item is a glass mirror **bleep** sculpture (https://www.ebay.com/itm/386139854821) and I have paid to promote it. If it does not meet ebay standards (because it ...

Resolved! Help - Buyer committed fraud and ebay sided with him anyway

I've been a seller for 25 years and have never had a problem getting an issue resolved. Now I can't even get someone on the phone to read the black and white proof that the buyer, who's been here just 6 months, uploaded a fraudulent tracking number t...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 18 replies
  • 1 helpful

Return to Sender ~ Do I send buyer refund? Ship to a new address?

I shipped a camera to a buyer with 0 feedback, but who paid immediately. During shipment buyer contacted me through eBay communications saying, "Hi this is [name deleted] I guess the camera I ordered from you did not make it to my house due some sort...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Done with eBay Best Offers - A Fun Story Why

I've been on & off eBay with my online storefront/brand for over 14 yrs. In my industry, which includes vintage Star Wars, best offers worked for many years. Lately however, the offers average less than it would cost me to ship an item. And the time ...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 27 replies
  • 10 helpful

Why is international Registered mail inbound into the United States disappears so frequently?

Why does the international Registered mail inbound into the United States disappears so frequently? I've sent registered mail to India, Nigeria, Bangladesh, Argentina, Colombia, Ukraine even Iraq on several occasions and they all arrived, but to the ...

WHAT'S HAPPENING WITH SEARCH?

I'm noticing that the search feature is not picking up key words like it used to. In fact, the only way I can find comps is to use as few words as possible. The more keywords, the less query results. Anyone else notice this?

WHAT INFO WE GIVE OUT!!!!!!

I am having a big problem being a seller on ebay and them running my business. Sold an item for $1650 and ebay is holding my funds until they get a copy of my drivers license or passport. I am finding this all so illegal. Who is running MY BUSSINESS!...

Resolved! Seller performance low bc no tracking updated

Hi - I sell stamps here on eBay which means I usually send them out via letter envelope or some other shipping method that doesn’t require tracking so I can save money unfortunately ebay has taken this to mean that I don’t upload tracking to my shipm...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors