Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Resolved! how to deal customer who want to repay who get 2 items insted 1. by mistake

Hello fellows.I had 2 orders same brand but difrent versin. when shipped. Both mixed up and after shipping realies the mistake. any how cotected them and send return labels and send right away the correct ones with 124 value gift. One item is back th...

Listings drop in Best match

Anyone recently experienced a listing drop in search results "Best match". I thought this morning where have they gone, to find they went from top position to way down on the list Thanks in advance

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Problem buyer demands partial refund or threatens other action in ebay messages - advice?

I came home today to these two messages: 1. "Hi, it seems to me that I already wrote to you a message that the camera is faulty and you promised to return the money to me. I changed the phone and many messages disappeared." 2. "Give me $ 10 and you w...

Invoices

My buyer already paid for an order and now wants to add to it. How do I send an invoice after payment was already received for an order! Christi

Why is Ebay charging listing fees?

They make enough money on final value fees that they could actually get rid of the listing fees. More people would sell and they would make more money. It's not that hard ebay. They sucked me in for the past 8 months and I have 400+ listings. They st...

ebay add to list

What does Add to list mean? It comes under the sold items. Any items I have sold has an option to add to list. Where does this go to? Many Many thanks

Seller Metrics Peer Group

Just wondering if anyone else has showing in Seller Metrics that there are not enough sellers to have a peer group for benchmarks? Since the magic number seems to be only 30, it is kind of hard for me to believe that my items, price point, shipping, ...

Yo, HBA Sellers

Amazon just gated Clinique products. If it's just Clinique, it's one thing. If it's all of the brands owned by Estee Lauder, which owns Clinique, whooee. Off the top of my head: Estee LauderCliniqueBobbi BrownMACAvedaLa MerBumble & bumble (made a kil...

Can someone explain to me....

What the issue with GTC is? True I sell very little, I don’t sell hundreds of items a month or anything but I also refuse to give my vintage items away so I’ll hold out for the sales. I used to list GTC most of the time. I stopped using it some when ...

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 25 replies
  • 2 helpful

Sold a handbag 1/9 buyer wants to return it 2/11

I am so weary of buyers overextending themselves and claiming faulty goods. I am not Amazon, and the 30 day return period is ridiculous. She used the handbag for almost 30 days and now claims it doesn’t look authentic. It is 1000% authentic or I woul...

Items not allowed to be sold on eBay

When I talked to eBay recently I suggested they put a section in eBay help about items not allowed to be sold. Not just a category such as tobacco. More of a list to check specific items and brands to make it easy for sellers to find out what has bee...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 49 replies
  • 0 helpful

Bullion Sales

I have heard from several coin dealers that there is a different fee schedule for the sale of gold and silver bullion. I would think there would have to be since some sales are so close to the actual price of silver and gold that taking a 10% fee wou...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Brian.t , trinton, others

I am relative new to this forum, and have recently cancel all my listings, closed the store, and "gone on vacation".... but I will return.Having worked for 60+ years, and had the opportunity in having a variety of great and appreciated jobs... one th...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors