Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Research Other Sellers

I'm doing market research for my online resales business plan. I've been able to identify other sellers that sell the same product I am thinking of selling by name. But, I'm having a very hard time searching eBay by their seller or store names to fin...

Questionable Buyer

A sold an item on item that was a little over $100 with shipping. The buyer first asked if I would ship for free to an address two states over. He subsequently placed the order (paying shipping) asking I ship ASAP and send in an unmarked box. The shi...

Sold phone card, now buyer wants me to add the minutes

Sold a straight talk phone card that was purchased new, then phone gave out and card couldn't be used on the smartphone. Card is in original condition and hasn't been used. Listing clearly says card will be sent USPS first class mail with a tracking ...

Selling on eBay has been good therapy over the past few years

The first full year as a seller was the most frustrating professional experience I’ve ever had in decades. I started selling as part of my recovery from a series of traumas. The buyers, nearly all, amazing. Yet, working with eBay, navigating ebay’s ....

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 7 replies
  • 6 helpful

How to relist fixed priced listings as auction format?

To take advantage of a promo. Have about 60 listings I can relist but don't want to manually convert each one. I see on the Manage unsold listings page a button to Relist as fixed price, but no button to go the other way and relist as auction format.

User avatar by Guide
  • 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

Item to be returned to sender by USPS

Have an item being returned by USPS for "Delivery Attempted - No Access to Delivery Location" and then "Held at Post Office, At Customer Request" and then finally "Forward Expired" and now being returned. I am happy to refund less shipping but on Eba...

Resolved! Seller offering different shipping options?

I just bought a DVD from a large seller, and when i went to check out I saw the following shipping choices--see pic below. I thought it was a bit odd that "expedited" would arrive only one day earlier than the free economy shipping. ( I of course too...

Some Important Info on Sales Tax and Ebay Shipping Supplies!

As most of us know Ebay is being mandated by law to collect sales tax in certain states. That list will continue to grow as time goes on. For some sellers, in certain states, we are not required to pay sales tax on shipping supplies. I live in one of...

User avatar by Visionary
  • 8 replies
  • 2 helpful

Resolved! Solution for "SNADs" suggestions wanted

There are many intelligent and business minded people that read, follow, and contribute to this Forum. Some are certainly more caring than those that are making the decisions at corporate level that cause us some many headaches. Untrue SNADs are at t...

Buyer Scam Refund

A buyer order item from Hong Kong. It was sent regsitered airmail. He then requested refund as the item never arrived. I resent the tracking number and asked if he tracked date item with etc Hong Kong Post Office. No reply to suggestion, just asked f...

Is ebay's search working?

I sell a product called Pepsi j-cola. Item number: 192794866838. Title: Limited Edition Japanese PEPSI J-Cola (grapefruit) fresh from Japan US SELLER! When i do a search for "Pepsi J-Cola" it does not come up. Shouldn't it?

User avatar by Superstar
  • 26 replies
  • 1 helpful

Selling and Relisting

Don’t know what it is with eBay anymore.If I relist an item and specifically un-check “accept best offers” , i still have to go back to my listings every time to revise it as Best Offer is still there . What gives.These options are becoming **bleep**...

Some really dumb questions but need answers

I need some answers for what are probably really dumb questions. First: Do you need to be a TRS in order to get a discount on shipping labels run through PayPal? There are some things I can send first class without tracking for 70 cents but to keep t...

Why is there no way to upload evidence AGAINST a buyer?

eBay hosts images for nearly every type of correspondence but one: If a buyer returns an item destroyed, you can file a complaint that eBay will promptly ignore, and make it easy on themselves by NOT ALLOWING YOU TO UPLOAD PHOTOS to prove the damage ...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors