Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Feeling Very Down about this Seller Update

I'm really just writing this to vent and gain some catharsis, as I know nothing will change. I started eBaying about a year ago as both a buyer and a seller. The 2019 Spring Seller Update, with the GTC change has basically put my tiny, but growing st...

1099-K Help?

I helped a friend sell off a lot of stuff last year, apparently just enough to put me in 1099-K territory. Just curious exactly how I find the actual number I report when I file, since the amount on the form PayPal sent me does not subtract fees and ...

You were all so kind to help me I wanted to let you know outcome

Hi - I am the lady that had the NSAD opened against me on the teapot where the buyer claimed I sent her a SMALLER size instead of the one listed. I listened to you fine folks and issued the return label, BUT I instructed her in notifying her that the...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 4 replies
  • 8 helpful

Signature Confirmation

I've had too many incidents where people claim they didn't get their package and tracking shows delivered. Amazon doesn't honor tracking in this situation. I now ship anything over $50 with signature confirmation. So far no complaints but one box cam...

User avatar by Guide
  • 17 replies
  • 0 helpful

Designer Listing Fees on Bulk Listing in Seller Hub

I got charged ALOT of money for designer listing fees when I listed in the bulk seller hub. There is no way to turn this feature off. This is yet another glitch that I need to stay on the phone and get resolved?

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 10 replies
  • 0 helpful

date to downgrade subscription

3 reps gave me different info so I need helpSubscription ends May 1st and I want to downgrade. I know I need to do this by April 30th. 2 Reps said I would have to pay for the downgraded price for April besides the new May price. That is nuts as it wi...

Good 'til Cancelled Only Lasting 3 Weeks (Not 30 Days)

My Good 'til Cancelled listings are renewing after only 21 days. Is this some new standard or is there something wrong with my account? (Or perhaps this has been going on for a long time and I haven't been very observant?) eBay's official article on ...

Seller since 1998 Time to go GTC

I've been an ebay seller since 1992. I have a few different Ebay accounts. Ebay was my life and hobby and a way to make money at one point. Over the past 5 years its gotten to the point it is not worth the time and effort trying to be a small seller ...

eBay relisted an item I had ended

This is really weird. I ended an item on February 3rd because I sold it locally to a buyer on CraigsList. I just saw a notification of an offer on the item. Apparently ebay relisted on the 26th. I went to decline the offer and go end the listing that...

Resolved! How new is new....

Hello! I sold new items from 3 subscription boxes. One person bought all 3 listings. I listed the items as new and had a photo of the actual items. I did not ship in the original boxes as I bought them second hand myself. She wants money back since t...

• 9 replies
  • 0 helpful

Consumer entitlement culture, my own dear Mom and Pop, and... another return generic rant.

I've been very lucky regarding returns. Even back when I sold much more I haven't been stuck with too many doozies. My customers have been, overall, pretty great. But in the current environment, one biggie would put me under. My Mom told me this morn...

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 32 replies
  • 21 helpful

Things eBay could do to actually IMPROVE the Seller Experience!

I tend to be a person that suffers in silence. However, with the latest un-welcomed changes forcing GTC on sellers, I thought I'd speak up. Rather than implement changes that sellers don't want, there are many things about eBay that could be fixed (p...

Slumping Sales?????

I have been selling on Ebay for 20 years. I started like every beginner with a few auctions and now operate an Ebay store. Over the past 20 years, my sales have increased. Now something has changed. My sales started to fall off in August 2018 and con...

• 2 replies
  • 1 helpful

Power seller status

Hello, I was just given power seller status, and I'm not sure if I want it. We're a very small operation only doing this to help our daughter's future college expenses such as books, etc. I understand power sellers MUST give automatic refunds, no que...

GTC vs 30 day Listings

eBay messaging on changes to GTC store listings seems to be very confusing. Please, eBay, sellers need a straight answer. Will sellers still be able to list items with 7-30 day fixed terms? A simple Yes or No will suffice.

Most Marked as Helpful Authors