Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 24 helpful

Stamps.com leaving partnership with the USPS

Last week, shares of stamps.com (NASDAQ: STMP) fell almost 60% after the company announced it was cutting ties with Big Stamp itself, the U.S. Postal Service. https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/technologyinvesting/what-stampscom-was-thinking/vi-BBUcthZ?...

Another Change~line graph says shipped, tracking doesn't show shipped!

Look at the line graph that says paid, shipped, delivered. It may show shipped, but if you check the tracking, it just shows a label has been printed. Just a heads up as sellers may be getting inquiries as to why there is this discrepancy, since the ...

Movie DVDs with digital download code.

I was selling the case, blue ray disc, bonus disc, and digital download code all together in lot like movie set, but it was taken down as violation. Is the code not allowed to be included with the set? The only part I left out was the regular dvd dis...

Free Ebay Shipping coupon not free at all

As a small store owner I get a $25 coupon for supplies. I tried to use up my coupon for this quarter only to find out that they don't take paypal and there is a tax charge on credit cards that is not covered through the coupon. I wanted to order supp...

User avatar by Scout
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Free Auction listing promo may automatically relist if unsold?

In the latest Free auction listing promo there is a clause that reads "Qualifying listings that do not sell during their first listing duration may automatically renew/relist outside of the Promotion Period, and will be subject to standard insertion ...

Private Feedback? What's up with that?

So I ran across a bidder, who when I went to "check out," has no feedback visible at all! Fedback score in the thousands but clicking on it and I get this: Private Feedback - This member, ABCDEFG, has decided to make his/her Feedback comments private...

What does TRS mean?

Totally Resentful Seller?Really, after promising all kinds of better placement rewards to me as a TRS, and encouraging me to comply with every thing in the past few years, now that's all up in smoke? I have to pay 30-40% in additional fees to be prom...

The Watch List Has Changed! Test?

I've recently noticed a change in my Watch List. Listings that are auctions with a BIN show up as 0 bids and then list the BIN price, not the opening bid price, or both. Taking one right from my List, the item calls for an opening bid of $24.99 with ...

Ebay no longer listing box A or B for shipping?

I realize this is probably the wrong board but I thought I might get a quicker response here. In January utilizing priority box A or B disappeared from paypal shipping (only on paypal) - just today I encountered the same problem here on ebay. I've be...

Received phishing / fraud / ID theft message on ebay

Received a message about an item from a brand new buyer account (date created today), tries to get me to go to a shady internet address to likely steal account login info or worse. Message copied here: ***Hi, I have a problem trying to pay with my gi...

Need advice plese about items not as described claim/ negative feedback

I sold a cosmetic item, the buyer is asking to return the item for item not as described. The item was as described and the size of the item was clearly listed and shown in the photos. I even sent her a $9 bonus sample. She just wants a free return o...

Can I ship from a different address than listed on the item?

I need to take care of my granddaughter for 6 weeks in North Carolina, but I live and normally ship from Maryland. Can I ship my items from North Carolina and do I have to change my shipping address? I don't want to cause any issues for myself. I am ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

How to change listing title

Hello guys, I have a question. The thing is I have a listing that starts with "Fortnite Galaxy account..." and I don't know but Ebay has bad search engine and if I search just "fortnite account", it doesn't find my listing. So I would like to change ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

ripped off by a buyer

Sold an antique collectible book dating from the 1850's to an ebay buyer with "zero" feedback, book described as in good condition, with a 30 day return policy. Ten days later (subsequent to the buyer receiving the book) the buyer opened a return say...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 33 replies
  • 1 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors