Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 26 helpful

Strange Little Charges To My Bank Account

In the last month, I have gotten 3 messages from EBay saying that they charged my account for $2.00. The reason for the charge was that I didn't have enough available funds to pay what I owed for previous transactions. I don't have a clue what this e...

Pay me back?

Will eBay pay me back if someone cancelled my order after I’ve paid and they’re supposed to be shipping?

Does ebay notify bidders if the item description has been updated?

The colour of a buggy accessory I listed is officially 'peppermint' colour as opposed to 'aqua' and need my bidders to be aware of this. If ebay doesn't highlight this to them, can I contact the bidders? Also, I need to update the listing title to av...

BIN: Keep lowering Price OR Relist w/lower price?

I'm selling a rare item with an as rare number of buyers - but when a buyer needs this, they will pay highly for it.Not knowing the market price and since there may be only one Buyer, an auction cannot be relied upon to produce a fair price if only 1...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 40 replies
  • 1 helpful

Luxury shoes

Sold a pair of luxury shoes pristine condition ad says no returns buyer messages a day later after receiving said ruined buyers day both shoes are trash and broken sends a pic of one broken heel can't see if its even my shoe in pic I offer to do a re...

cpap supplies

Ebay removes cpap supplies saying they need prescriptions, when actually they do not need prescriptionsThis has happened twice, and if you go to any CPAP supplies site they say no prescription needed. Example amara view headgear 1090969. Ebay makes i...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Why isn't shipping working today?

I keep getting this, doesn't matter which listing I try to print shipping on: Going somewhere else to print labels is going to be lots of extra work, why can't I print them on eBay? C.

sinndex_0-1700416384501.png

Trouble Creating a Listing

I've been doing eBay selling for over 10 years and never had this type of problem. The problem I have today is when I create the listing and try to post the listing it flips me back to the Create listing page and tells me to add shipping cost. I trie...

listing help

how do i create a template where i explain i will refund without a return on each listing

selling a pair of shoes that are different sizes

I got a pair of leather tennis shoes at an estate sale. Didn't bring my readers... one shoe is a size 10 and the other is a size 8. I know that some people need only one shoe but not sure how to sell these. Suggestions?TIA

5 Month Old Sale - Customer Says Item Defective

Hi all. I was just contacted by a customer who bought a $720 electronic item from me exactly 5 months ago. This is what he sent me:---------------------------Good morning. I purchased this item from you in June. Unfortunately it sat for a few months ...

It kind of takes the wind out of your sails.

It gets discouraging when you have several hundred of an item - none of which are the exact same & you want to post them individually. Maybe try auctions. You check sold listings & see quite a few (200?) sold over the last few days. However, you chec...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors