Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Bait and Switch Seller

I recently purchased a gaming graphics card from a seller located in the USA (per my intent) with good feedback (again per my intent). The card was listed with certain specifications and was for an upgrade to my son's computer. When it arrived, I pai...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 13 replies
  • 0 helpful

Ebay allows blocked buyers to repurchase with another account.

I am getting tired of having to block the same users multiple accounts. I block and they just open another account with same address or use their neighbors or relatives account to purchase.In the past ebay would stop this practice. Now it is allowed ...

Why us sellers need support from our loved ones...

So Feb 16, it's Saturday. I've gotten a call that the gallery that has $7000 worth of my artwork is going bankrupt and the landlord is trying to seize the inventory for rent payment. I'm heading to my car where I live, in the middle of no where, abou...

Downgraded my store today- Says change will be effective May 1?

I just downgraded my monthly store subscription from basic to starter (today is the last day of March unless I've completely lost it). The confirmation screen says the change will take effect on May 1, 2019. I've read through the terms and conditions...

Bicycle Sales: Buyer wants to return due to "wrong size" yet size was listed correctly in listing.

From what I have read, I the seller will have to accept the return due to ebay favoring the buyer. The frame size was listed correctly, and the buyer never asked to clarify the dimensions. Buyer wants to return it as it's "not as listed" and is too b...

Weirdness on a Best Offer Purchase

Sold two items to a buyer today, we went back & forth a bit on the prices, then he made offers on both and I accepted both. One light weight item was free shipping, the other 3 lb. item was set up with calculated shipping. I went to send an invoice t...

question: new to GTC

Does the hit count on a GTC item reset to zero with each automatic relist?

User avatar by Guide
  • 22 replies
  • 0 helpful

New Paypal Fee for money transfer

Did not see this mentioned yet - sorry if it was. Transfers to your bank account: Standard 1 business day transfer is still free. New "Now In Minutes" has a 1% fee up to a maximum of $10 per transfer. Funds show darn near immediately in your bank acc...

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Automation Rules on GTC Listings

OK - So I have been trying to figure out a way to stop Auto-Relist on my Fixed Price - now all GTC - listings. I thought that maybe if I went to my active listings > selected all > and then changed my Automation Rules to "No Rule" that would stop my ...

i suspect this seller is scammer... (or that account is stolen.. and it is used for scam..)

i suspect this seller is scammer...(or that account is stolen.. and it is used for scam..)do i need to start to worry? Bought camera,item is "shipped" without tracking.. for now it shows 42 items are sold... user has rating 100% for 2 purchases.. fro...

unautherized access payment

Just sold an item and just before I was going to ship got a email from paypal saying possible unauthorized access on buyers part and that they were looking into it. So I am waiting after giving them some info they requested and have not heard back in...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

BEWARE WHEN LISTING!!!!!!

All my fixed price listings ended, so I go to relist I go a little over my free 50 listings, but it said the fees would be 0, so I listed and the next screen says $4.90, so if you go over 50 it says 0 fees to list but will actually charge you. So wro...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors