Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 22 helpful

There are eyes on your item! Go for the sale.

This is for all of the people who are wondering about these messages that eBay sends out: "There are eyes on your item! Go for the sale" and "Your items are waiting in carts. Now make the sale". I am receiving the messages even though I don't have an...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 5 replies
  • 1 helpful

Neutral feedback

I just received such feedback, the first blemish on my record in a very long time. The comment in the feedback made no sense. The CDs sold were a box set and were in a box - it would be highly improbable for one to be damaged and not all. They were i...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 10 replies
  • 0 helpful

Using TaxAct or other filing software? Are they charging too much to file 1099-k?

I have been using Taxact for years now. When Ebay started requiring us to file our 1099-k for over $20,000 sellers, I was getting charged either $25 or $30. Last year it increased to $40 or $60 something to file business income, can't recall. This ye...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

Accidentally issued a refund twice and no one can help me.

1. I have a clear evidence that I accidentally issued a refund twice. (Confirmed by Ebay, Paypal and bank account) 2. I tried to dispute it through Paypal first, but I was told that they can't dispute a refund. They advised me to dispute through my b...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 10 replies
  • 0 helpful

Paypal Updated Their Policy To Keep The Return 2.9% Fee

I got an email about this update and I'm confused. I have searched the forum for info about this or how this could be true but I can't find anything. Seems like the largest monetary update in their user agreement in some time. They go about it really...

Refund before sending item HELP

okay so my dad wanted me to sell his fitbit on ebay for him but then at the last second he gave the item to his friend without telling me. the item has just sold though and the payment is on hold in my paypal acccount. I obviously need to refund the ...

The incompetent USPS

Another rant on how we, sometimes, are punished by the actions of others, and Ebay blames us for it. I have been a friend of the USPS for a long time. But this year alone, they are in their 3rd attempt to make me fall into the category of haters for ...

Is it "bad" to point out a fatal, intentional inconsistency in a competitor's listing?

I have a single competitor who packages and photographs his products with a counterfeit major brand logo.This has been going on for years and I can't really do anything about that . . but I have question related to this deception. Near the bottom of ...

Can't add tracking number to order of multiple items

I use Endicia software to creating label. When I click "Add tracking number" in the Seller Hub, it shows the page of "No transactions requested." Therefore, I have to add tracking number to every single item of the order. This takes too much time and...

My selling dashboard is below standard, any advice is welcomed

Can anyone give me any advice on how I can get my selling dashboard back above standard, it's been below standard now for a while and although I'm trying everything I can to improve it, for all my efforts it still seems very slow to improve, any advi...

Can't add tracking number to order of multiple items

I use Endicia software to creating label. When I click "Add tracking number" in the Seller Hub, it shows the page of "No transactions requested." Therefore, I have to add tracking number to every single item of the order. This takes too much time and...

When is it appropriate to send a payment reminder?

I've been waiting a few days for payment on an item. I accepted the first offer within an hour or two of receiving it. It's been a while since I've sold here, but doesn't everyone pretty much pay immediately these days? I figured since it was the wee...

Shipping Settings Glitch - Not Applying Block to PO Boxes

We ship exclusively with UPS, so we have our shipping profile set up to offer UPS Ground service and exclude PO Boxes since UPS does not deliver to them. We got an order today for two different items with a PO Box as the shipping address. I checked b...

too much stuff

Lately I have been feeling increasingly stressed by so much business-related clutter. The basement seems to just be getting worse with both storage and supplies. There are parts where I can barely get through (is this familiar to anyone?). A lot of t...

User avatar by Guide
  • 37 replies
  • 4 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors