Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 26 helpful

Refund

Hi There I've sold an item on ebay and received money through paypalthe item had been late due to some shipping troubles the buyer opened a case in eBay, and that one refunded his money which caused me a negative balance in Paypala week after, the bu...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

WHERE HAVE ALL THE BUYERS GONE?

I have been selling on EBAY since 2012 and all of a sudden it seems like I don't have any buyers. Lots of lookers and watcher but no sales.Is anyone else having this problem?

Be careful sellers Ebay is sneaky

Just noticed that a buyer asked me to cancel his order and the listing auto relisted courtesy of our nanny's at ebay.. Not sure I like that idea as I might want to change the listing or hold off.. Just like the GTC they could place OPTIONS in but the...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 15 replies
  • 3 helpful

5 Day Auctions, Anyone Else?

My new strategy is to try these for a while to see if it increases exposure. As long as I get promos, I may as well use them. I'm going to try ending them on different days and even some different times (daytime and evening). They will all have BIN, ...

Can a buyer who revised feedback to positive change it back to negative?

I have a buyer who didn’t follow the instructions for the product they purchased, left **bleep** feedback, then revised it when I sent them a request after we had a discussion and the buyer revealed he didn’t follow instructions. The buyer is now ask...

Another GTC glitch?

Is this just another glitch, with GTC? And maybe why there are folks who still don't understand the GTC rule?I relisted some items (100 free listings promo, why not) and decided to do some FP listings. The listing duration still has the drop down for...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 8 replies
  • 3 helpful

Good 'Til Cancelled

So, I notice today that I have 50 free listings left for the month...will those evaporate automatically on May 8 when it's been 30 days since my current active listings are 30 days old? Thanks!

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

EBay CEO on CNBC today.....

Wenig was interviewed by David Faber on CNBC today - no difficult questions for Wenig - all about shareholder value for the most part. "Ebay has never been as strong as it is today". and "GMV will bounce back - it always does" were two of my favorite...

Resolved! Variations listing vs. separate listings

I personally hate it when i see a variations listing where where a majority of the variations are sold out. Sometimes there's only 1 choice! I used to not use variations listings for that very reason. Let's say i have red widgets, white widgets and b...

User avatar by Superstar
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

How do I get from the simplified Sell Your Item form to the Advanced form?

I recently started a new ID for a new line of products and cannot for the life of me find the Advanced SYI, which gives more options and is easier to use. I have been told to look in the upper right corner, but honestly I don't see anything there. A ...

ONE GOOD THING ABOUT ALL FIXED PRICE BEING GTC NOW

First, let me state that as a seller I always used GTC to start with. But one change is that items now relist once a month not every 30 days. So that gives you 1 free relist a year over what is was before.So if you start the item on the 5 of the mont...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors