Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 21 helpful

My 1000 items listings will renew itself in 18 hours

I have a premium store so i get a 1000 items allotment. They all due to automatically relist them-self on April 29 (i uploaded them all at once).But my free insertion will only start May 1st. So now on April 29 i will be terminating my 1000 items man...

Adressee Unknown

Good morning! A customer filed a INR claim. His tracking shows Alert: Adressee Unknown (name on package did not match name on mailbox). I used ebay mailing system for the label.His first message to me stated that he did not receive the item. I replie...

Where did the condition box go? (Phone)

Who uses their phone to list? I’ve been doing this for almost a year, and today suddenly no Condition Box was there. I had to put condion with the description itself, but I liked it as a visible box right on top where phone shoppers could see it. Whe...

Impossible to list

Hi, I received as a recommendation : " List 50 of your items for free." But when I list the very first, I receive this message : "It looks like you have reached the number of items and the amount you can list. You can list up to 0 items and total sal...

Positive Sales since GTC started

We have all heard from the sellers claiming that GTC is hurting their sales and I can empathize. These seem to be the sellers who listed primarily with the short duration fixed price listings (less than 30 days). I would like to hear from the sellers...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 52 replies
  • 3 helpful

Resolved! Is it possible to restrict a buy it now to one bidder?

I had a recent issue with a buyer who wanted to buy a baseball card (ended auction) for a lower price than it had been listed at. He gave me a sad story about being disabled and on a fixed income and really wanted the card. I told him I would list th...

User avatar by Scout
  • 10 replies
  • 0 helpful

Automated Package Verification Ripping Off Sellers

Attention Fellow Sellers: Keep your eyes on your Paypal accounts, your email accounts, and your ebay mail. Today I received a notice from ebay stating that one of the packages I shipped out over a week ago had an incorrect shipping label attached and...

How to sell iPhone if model not in eBay catalog?

I want to sell iPhone 6s A1688. My device is GSM only (looks like China version FKQL2LZ/A)When I create listing I have to select model from a list. But catalog has only GSM+CDMA variants How can I create correct listing? Looks like I can't create own...

Hang in there!

I always see posts about low/slow sales. I have about 250 items listed and average about 2-3 sales a day. Sometimes 0. Sometimes more than 3. Wednesday i was a little disappointed because i had 0 sales. On Friday i had 10 sales before 10 AM. At the e...

User avatar by Superstar
  • 6 replies
  • 4 helpful

Resolved! Buyer making an offer on a buy it now listing

I have not sold on ebay in quite some time, and have only sold a couple of items in the past. Today I added a buy it now listing without an option for making an offer. Very soon after, I received a message from a buyer offering a lower price that (s)...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 8 replies
  • 1 helpful

eBay is interested to have worse sales results! Eligible/not eligible best offers

There are three or more aspects, which strengthen my opinion, that since some time ago, eBay isinterested to interrupt the sales process to sellers and to make sales more difficult.Why? Simply to earn more money on the sellers!Aspect 1: they issued a...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Selling Silverplate - Keep Plastic Sleeves?

I found some interesting treasure on our weekly Saturday yard sale run: a box of 1971 William Rogers Magic Rose silverplate. From a preliminary look, it appears there's an original plastic sleeve for each piece. Do you think I should keep these for e...

Shipping packages faster and seller rating went DOWN

Hello. I advertise that I ship within 3 days. I've had a few mistakes that were totally my fault and i went from top rated to above standard. I have worked hard on shipping faster and got my account back to top rated, now suddenly I'm down to above s...

how do I close a return request as a seller

buyer opened return on two of the same items (purchased separately),ebay auto accepted bothone was returned & refunded.pretty sure she is keeping the other oneand it is past the deadline for that returnhow do I close the return request as the only op...

Buyer from Canada won my item.

I had a buyer email me asking if I ship to Canada. I only ship out of the US with the Global Shipping Program. Have had too many issues with international in the past.So I go to send an invoice and the buyers shipping address is in Alberta and it's a...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors