Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

No sell

how do i fix it so a certain person cannot bid on my items

Unpaid item case opened

Hello!there are 48 hours past an offer that i accepted but the buyer did not paid. I already called ebay customer support and they opened an unpaid item case for me. They told me that i have to wait 4 days more and after that to call them back to clo...

ad trending rate and final fee

if my sale item has ad trending rate, does ebay charge both ad trending rate and final fee when item is sold within 30 days?

eBay Removing Notes to Self from New Selling .csv

I can't believe eBay would remove something so important. For EVERYONE who sells personalized products, if you use the Notes to Self to record the special requests, or regular requests or changes requested by buyers purchasing personalized products, ...

How to add product ratings/reviews to existing listing

Hi there, I would like to add an option for customers to leave a rating on my product listing but cannot find the option. Any suggestions? I have added UPC codes to the listings and combed over every article on the topic but nothing seems to work. Th...

Return label without request?

I sold a new item that was sealed in the box. The buyer said they had it for ten minutes and now it doesn’t work. They didn’t make any demands, but I apologized and ask them to return for a full refund (did I do that right?). Anyway, they wrote back ...

Image Posting

Are you allowed to post an image in your description with your website dot com name on it?

what does it mean on eBay "relist with fees"

I went to cancel a transaction for a customer before I shipped it and when I hit the box "Buyer asked to cancel the order." It says "submit and relist with fee's."Is this new? I don't remember seeing this before.Anybody know what the fee's are and ho...

Guy opened a case on me even though I have free returns?

Okay, I sold a pair of boots, buyer received boots, buyer opens a return request saying doesn’t fit. Ok. Next day a case is opened up on me and I receive an email that the case has been put on hold, and I have 5 days to either provide a pre-paid retu...

PROMO LISTING Question

So I got a promo for 100 listings for $.05 a piece. I would like to use those instead of my normal listings for a couple of days. Can I do that? I feel if I get a promo I should have the option to use them because I can pay that low price for listing...

Feedback Revision For Star Ratings

I recently had a buyer purchase a lot of UNO cards. The transaction went perfectly fine for the most part. However, when leaving feedback the buyer accidently left less than a five star rating for shipping and handling charges, which has dropped it t...

Resolved! I'm tired of complaining about it so...

i have 4 unpaids a week. giving someone the dreaded strike does nothing. instead of opening a case and waiting more n more, when is it ok to cancel the transaction and offer the 2nd chance? is it the 48 hours? can original winner leave negative feedb...

SEO

need some help por understanding--i have been se;lling on ebay for 15 years and in the last three years my business has fallen in half------I sell he exact same products on Amazon for 5-10% higher and my amazon business in the same period has grown f...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors