Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Easy Pricing

Is there a way to see which listings have "Easy Pricing" turned on without going into each listing to check. I have looked on seller hub and do not see anything referencing Easy Pricing...

Business Account and EBay Collecting Sales Tax

I ran into a situation yesterday which has brought up a concern with Ebay now collecting sales taxes from buyers within certain states. My case involves New Jersey where effective May 1, 2019 Ebay now collects sales tax on those buyers of mine where ...

Unacceptable Ticket Response Times; Poor Service from CSRs

Anyone been having issues with eBay Customer Service over the past several months? To date, I have at least 2 tickets open with eBay - one to Trust & Safety, and another to Engineering, both of which have been open since October 2018. I have followed...

User avatar by Guide
  • 11 replies
  • 1 helpful

Keyword Spamming? Really?

I just received a message from eBay; "We've determined that some of your listings haven't followed our Keyword Spamming policy. " This was regarding a listing that we have for a ring that bears Levi's jeans tag logo and was listed as "Levi's (like Le...

Resolved! BUYER SCAM------Remorse Reason

1 : Buyer purchased item, got it delivered.2 : After 20 days, buyer sent message that item do not hold liquid hot for more than two hours,how it can be justify if its hold more than two hours or not, so some reasons to return the products are remorse...

Non Paying Bidders

I've had a slew of non paying bidders lately. Is that frustrating or what! Especially when a person bids like 8 times, wins, then refuses to pay! Does eBay actually do anything to them or their accounts? Any thoughts and comments are appreciated!

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 15 replies
  • 0 helpful

???? advanced listing tool? How to show a discounted price?

This is from the so-called "help" button, wth does it even mean? "the advanced listing tool is more suitable for some members, so the Switch to quick listing tool option is not available to all sellers." I have a store if that makes any difference, I...

EBAY CHANGES

I do not sell wholesale or new items on eBay. Each listing is for a specific, vintage item. Now evey time I create a listing, I get really irrelevant "recommendations" from eBay and spend twice as much time unclicking then I do listing. It's getting ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

How to set up the shipping for a canadian buyer w/o using Global shipping

I have a buyer who wants to purchase a book. Global shipping to Canada is over 17.00. To send it without the Global shipping is 10.50. But when I try to revise it there doesn't seem to be first class international with in the us...all the choices sta...

POWER SELLERS ARE BECOMING A DYING BREED

I don't know if anyone has noticed but its getting real hard to remain a power seller or returning to a power seller again. I used to be a power for some time. I have only now realized that I am not anymore.Got me looking around, and I have found qui...

Customers Keep Selecting Wrong Return Reason

JUST VENTING.... I just had a customer open up a return for "Wrong Item Sent" and in the notes the buyer puts.... "need the pierced earrings". The item title was Joan Rivers Clip On Earrings.... the pictures show the clips. The description includes J...

User avatar by Guide
  • 24 replies
  • 13 helpful

EBay collecting tax from buyers in Washington State and Minnesota

I just had a buyer contact me asking for a refund of .55 cents for tax collected on an item, which I had not mentioned in my listing.I contacted eBay and apparently Washington State and Minnesota now require sales tax on purchases by buyers who live ...

Is PayPal message a scam?

Got an email from PayPal saying I had to send them a "personal info" update and choose whether to keep a balance or not keep a balance. Said you could go to Notifications at PayPal if you didn't respond from email. Went to PayPal Business as directed...

• 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

Too much of this forum and you let your guard down.

Isn't laughable?I come here once in a while and try to give a solution, answer a question, crack a joke, but never to learn. This is a topic, again, about why we are an extension of the post office, which it shouldn't be, but hey! You don't pay insur...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors