Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 24 helpful

Ebay cancelled my transaction

Last night, I sold an item via auction. The buyer e-mailed to say that she would pay me the next day (today). She paid this morning, and my dashboard displayed the "PAID--SHIP NOW" notification. I also received verification of payment via Paypal (and...

Resolved! Buyer not responding to return item shipped accidentally

I accidentally shipped two items to the wrong buyer, they each received the item meant for the other. Buyer #1 contacted me immediately, I issued full refund to him and tried to get buyer #2 to swap with him with the refund offer as well. Did not hea...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 17 replies
  • 0 helpful

Potential USPS issue with tracking? Anyone else having this issue?

As of yesterday we noticed some strange issues with USPS tracking. Here's an example of what is displaying on our shipping software when we created our label at 11:02AM PST:But when we check the USPS website, it's giving this information: Now as you ...

1.png 2.png 3.png 4.png

Search result

Just listed some french enamelware for auction. After about an hour of inactivity, I did a search for my item. After several tries using keywords from my description I was unable to get my item to appear in the search results. Double checked spelling...

• 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Cancel an offer sent to buyer

I have a listing for a fixed price. The buyer and I came to an agreement, so I sent him an offer. Long story short, my math was wrong. I am off by $10, and cannot find any way to even look at the offer. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks, David

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

auto relist

We can not stop the auto-relist, eBay made that and seller cannot do anything. I felt ebay stealing money from me because we have to pay if more than what we have every month and they relisted without we knowing and aware of that. Ebay making money f...

Should I cancel this buyer's purchase, or help dig deeper?

I'm getting a slew of buyers asking to cancel nowadays claiming they bought by mistake or a problem with their payment. This morning I got a guy who bought an item and messaged me to cancel because he claims his "bank account is being charged double ...

It is not possible to change the quantity of a listed item. Fix this please.

eBay needs to fix the revise item interface. It is not possible to change the quantity of a listed item. You have to end the listing, then re-list it with the correct quantity. This is ridiculously inconvenient- the seller loses member who are "watch...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 3 replies
  • 3 helpful

USPS Refuses Help for Media Mail Customers

Since April 18th, the USPS has marked 11 of my medial mail packages "In Transit, Arriving Late". I have spoken with my local post master, and she was concerned. While there is always a package or two that seems to go missing, this large of a quantity...

Consignment Selling Part One: Contracts, Clients, and Records

Does anyone have any recommendations for a software that is compatible with ebay platform and enables me to manage inventory consignments and management of clients. I'm starting online dress agency and I want something where I can upload my inventory...

Another seller stole my picture and called me a "gouger".

I was wondering my my lilikoi Hi-Chew candies were not selling as good as they used to. I did some checking and i found another seller stole my picture for his listings. He/she left my ebay username right on the photo! One one of the listings called ...

User avatar by Superstar
  • 32 replies
  • 5 helpful

PayPal delays new refund/cancellation fee rules??

Any truth to the rumor about PayPal postponing new rules about not refunding seller fees on returns or cancellations? I read a thread about this a couple of days ago but it seems to have disappeared. Sounds pretty unbelievable. Haven’t seen anything ...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors