Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 22 helpful

Resolved! Greater Issues now with GTC + OOAK + Out of stock setting

Any and all listings are now GTC, that includes One of a kind (OOAK, only one) items.For those of us who like to use the Out Of Stock feature to notify us when we run low (or to stop the listing from running if we run out) on Multi-Quantity (MQ, more...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

Listing Issues or Rolling Blackout?

I've recently noticed that my newly listed items aren't receiving any views. I initially thought this was an eBay glitch associated with the August 2018 site changes and upgrades. I'm in the Direct from Artist 'art paintings' selling category, so sal...

Good Til Cancelled - ebay strikes the seller again

Recently i noticed a huge increase in my ebay fees, so much that i had to check the detail of the billings, to my surprise i find that ebay has been charging an insertion fee for every relisted item formatted as "Fixed price - Good till canceled" A d...

Abnormal amount of views and keeps increasing

One of my listings is getting right now hundreds of views(without orders), and it's still increasing. I haven't done anything to it, and on average it's getting +-10 views per day. Why can it be happening?

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 12 replies
  • 0 helpful

IMHO false views theory.

Strictly my opinions. Regarding current conversations and concerns on the Technical Board. Instant views on newly listed items. If I list 50 items and they all get instant 9 to 20 (5 seconds or less) views, then they set for weeks with no additional ...

Left out of All Free Promotional Listings

Is anyone else left out of all Free Promotional Listing offers? I have been getting them for years, but for the last couple of months I am never offered any specials.I am asking about the offers for free listing days in additional to the 50 I get eac...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Case opened - how to respond?

I've sold thousands of items over the years and I believe this is the first case I've had opened against me. There are several firsts associated with this transaction, actually... I sold a DVD set, new and unopened. It had been perpetually listed for...

• 21 replies
  • 0 helpful

How to get valid Ohio tax exempt certificate for ebay?

I uploaded my reseller certificate and ebay rejected it saying I need a "tax exempt" certificate. I thought they were the same thing. Does anyone have a link to the what form I have to fill out to get sales tax exmption for the state of Ohio?

If PayPal keeps Commission on returns, Sellers should be allowed Restocking fee equal to it!

Last month I made an $1100. Sale.Through no fault of mine, apologetic buyer immediately returned in 1 minute upon receiving it.PayPal’s Commission on that transaction was $30. Which last month was refunded back to me.But their public announcement was...

Any way to cancel more than one GTC at a time?

I plan to cancel my "Good Till Cancelled" listings on day 29 to avoid auto relist of my seasonal items. Do I have to cancel them one at a time, or is there a way to end all at once?

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

China and eBay connection

Has eBay gotten too dependent on the success / failure that China incurs?

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Special offer: get 100 extra free fixed priced listings! (not necessarily GTC?)

Concerning the current "Special offer: get 100 extra free fixed priced listings!"... it states: " Offer valid for fixed price listings with 30-day or Good Til Cancelled duration". Does the word "or" mean we have a choice? Can I do 30 day fixed price ...

• 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

always the search problems

See Post # question I ask ate weekly chatI really typed the question fast and I didn't get the details I wanted to say. I tried sending this to brian and it got returned. I guess I never could remember how to do that! Brian, There are so many Misrepr...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors