Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

How do I send a buyer prepaid return label without an open case?

I sold an item (perfume samples), the buyer contacted me they were weak and fake, and one was almost empty. These were manufactures' samples, wrapped in a non-see through wrapping by the manufacturer so I had no idea that one was almost empty. Anyway...

ebay auto adjusting prices if item doesn't sell?

i saw somewhere that ebay wants to do something about automatically adjusting prices down if item doesn't sell. have several questions re: - is this optional and seller has to 'opt' in?- is this part of where they are leading the 'GTC' listings?- and...

is ebay setting up sellers to fail?

the latest update states:"Easily relist cancelled items and remorse returns for single-quantity listingsStarting in May 2019, when you successfully complete a cancelled item or remorse return for a single-quantity listing we'll provide you with a mor...

Webinterpret gained unauthorized access to account; eBay has no power to end

About a year ago or so, eBay introduced its new partner Webinterpret with a trial offer to list on international versions.I did a trial, and, since it was very useless with no sales created by this service, I disconnected/opted out. After that, I got...

Selling a computer without a Windows Key

Is it against any rules to sell a computer that has a Windows operating installed on it but does not have a product key? For instance if someone removed there product key and puts it on a new computer, or if the key is warn off the computer or is not...

Bad review for uncontrollable event

Spoiler (Highlight to read)So a couple months ago I was trying to sell a unique dollar bill. however, 3 days prior to ending the auction, a major storm came and destroyed my home with everything in it (including the bill). So I kindly notified the po...

Nothing is Selling, Nothing is Working to fix it. No sales Sept 2018

No Sales, Nothing is selling, Nothing is workingI have been selling here about 18 years , this is the worst 4 months I have ever seen on ebay. I understand that they are trying to stay competitive in this market. I already know about all the tweeks a...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 49 replies
  • 13 helpful

Is this a scam?

Hi, I see so many scams on ebay motors that a buyer I have for a friend's car I'm selling makes me suspicious. A guy from Germany has made a best offer for the car unseen. He said he will send payment or pay in cash and will be sending his driver ove...

Handling time woes

I'm trying to increase my handling time to avoid misleading my buyers on the "fast and free guaranteed" thing and I've been playing around with the handling time settings. Currently with my 1 day handling, an item says "Free delivery in 3 days". That...

User avatar by Guide
  • 29 replies
  • 3 helpful

1 sale since GTC kicked in. What is going on?

I have had one sale since March 18th. Something something is wrong somewhere. When GTC kicked in I opened a EBay store so I wouldn't get caught with relisting fees and my sales had gotten to the point to where it wouldn't be costing me that much more...

ADULT ITEMS SHOWING ON eBAY SCROLLING HOME PAGE!

A day or so ago I was doing some research on prices for lingerie. Noticed that in one seller's listings they had a number of ADULT ITEMS not suitable for general audiences, so I reported these items! Now, because I looked at these items, they are app...

Item May Not Sell feature replaced - hurting sales

I have never needed to post in the forums before, as usually my issues with selling on eBay are already addressed, but this one is really hurting my sales & no one has posted about it. About a week or two ago, the developers of the mobile app (Androi...

Seeking advice from other sellers.

I was doing some market research and discovered that i recently lost out on a couple of sales on this item to 2 other ebay competitors. DOLE chewy pineapple candy Listing #1 (mine) selling for $19.00 + $5.00 shippingListing #2 (competitor) selling fo...

User avatar by Superstar
  • 47 replies
  • 0 helpful

Can I sell in this manner?

Hi all, I want to start an eBay store selling some products from my country. I was actually thinking about listings products from my country which have the potential of being popular on eBay. However, I plan to take pictures only of the products and ...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors