Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Buyer got item,sold it,and asks return???where is Ebay??

Sold 2 items,buyer got them.Sold the one with his user id,i have item id and prooves its the same...And now he has on active listing the other to sell it...He opened return request claim damaged...Phone called ebay,they told me accept return and when...

GOOD TO CANCELLED LISTING

Why are Good to Cancelled listing being renewed for 31 plus days?

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Why won't Ebay remove spam, scam listings or force them to move location if product is refurb?

Yeah I am sure you noticed that only spammers, and scammers are ones benefiting from this 70-90%+ Sale Loss that we are effected by. For past 6 months or so I kept notifying ebay of sellers that most of the time would be forced to move their product ...

Auto Accept / Auto Decline not working?

I have always had the best offer auto accept/auto decline feature set on all my auctions and it has worked without a glitch. However, the past 5 offers I've received over the course of a week (on 5 completely different items) haven’t worked. Attached...

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Can someone explain something to me? Help me understand? Traffic stats

Okay, I rarely look at traffic stats and stuff because I really don't have an interest in them (feel free to read that as "I don't care" lol). I only glance at them every now and then, but I have noticed something, and it applies to both my selling a...

new MANAGE ALL ORDERS page - how do I know what needs to be relisted?

new MANAGE ALL ORDERS page - how do I know what needs to be relisted? There used to be a shaded icon designation. It is gone and no way to tell which of my sold items have been relisted and which I need to relist (because I have another same item).

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 88 replies
  • 0 helpful

The Ebay search engine is broken

I noticed something that doesn't work properly when you search for items and I would like to report that problem to the ebay technical team. Does anybody know how to do that? In case you are curious this is what I noticed. If you search for the follo...

Shoppers making false claims about return items

I sell clothing. Some new some used. But I am aggravated by claims that a shirt is defective because it's too short or too small. People say it must have been shrunk! I try to be honest and list every defect I find. A shopper buying the wrong size is...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

Why does Ebay remove drafts after a short period of time?

I painstakingly developed a bunch of drafts to list throughout the year and then I noticed that Ebay only keeps them for a small period of time! What a waste of my time! Doesn't Ebay know that this would boost "their" sales if there was unlimited amo...

Trademark Violation Unauthorized Items

Need an expert advice.Why Ebay is full of sellers that selling huge amount of junk copies of brand name clothing and Ebay let them sell on huge scale and I listed 100% original brand name clothing and Ebay removed those listing and accused me with se...

Stamps.com Overcharging 20 cents for First Class Packages

I noticed recently that my stamps.com software was overcharging first class packages by exactly 20 cents. At first I thought maybe the rate had changed but when I went to print a label with ebay it was 20 cents cheaper. I then checked the USPS rate t...

Got an.....

item..has cracks...messaged the seller, no reply. Tried to open a snad...no place to click on, what to do...

Listing Expenses

Between listing fees, taxes, & goodness knows what else, selling on eBay is quite expensive. May move to other selling sites where there are never fees just to list.

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 16 replies
  • 4 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors