Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Do you even bother with INRs anymore?

This issue is increasingly becoming a problem as it happens more often now. INR claims when tracking shows delivered. Normally I reply to buyers giving them suggestions to locate the item (neighbors, family, carrier, local PO for GPS, etc). And if th...

Free Shipping Promotion

Hi...I tried to create a promotion for buying two items or more and get free shipping. I think I did it right but there is no evidence that it is active. No banner showing on listings. Can anyone tell me if they see any evidence that my promotion is ...

Ebay Security Block Every 2 or 3 Days

Why does this (See Below) keep happening to my account every two or three days? Since opening my account, I have used the same internet service to log on and followed all of the suggestions and this still will happen every two or three days while I a...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! when reporting a buyer does ebay not tell you of the outcome because there is no outcome?

I am a relatively new seller (since Nov 2018). Is it me, or, does ebay not really communicate with their sellers? I have had so many issues with the system, yet, every time I contact them I get no results... My latest issue is a buyer that wasn't hap...

• 16 replies
  • 2 helpful

I Screwed up & Let 4 GTC Items Roll Over, But 4 items Were NOT Taken From My Free 50!???

Should be whispering now, but thought when items from GTC roll over, they take those from our free listings for the month. They didn't. Am I missing something here? Will they take them from my 50 free if they sell? I am so confused now. But it's Frid...

User avatar by Guide
  • 9 replies
  • 0 helpful

Leaving and receiving Feedback

For the past Few months I havent been receiving feedbacks from a lot of my buyers.....As a Seller i had a lot of problems with leaving feedbacks for my buyers... but I resolved that and finally found where to go....

• 22 replies
  • 0 helpful

Need to understand why I cannot list a particular item

I have an almost full bottle of Ralph Lauren EDT. I tried to list it and eBay would not allow me to do so because it violates something (Vero issue?). I see other partial bottles listed so I wanted help to understand why I cannot list mine.

"Good Till Cancelled" ia ruining my sales

It is really un-fer toward small sellers. This option "Good till Cancelled" will cancel many e-bay sellers and it is not GOOD at all. The base of the e-bay being is average seller like majority of the country is a middle salary population. This actio...

Seller claims Arrived damaged, but never opened the box and refuses to

Hi all- I sold a toner. The buyer receives it then messages me saying she thinks it damaged and I need to provide a return label. I said please open the box and see if it's damaged. She refused and opened a return case claiming damage. After an hour ...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 87 replies
  • 1 helpful

View Selected Item Number Bookmarklet

Something I've been meaning to get to for a while, and turned out to be trivial to implement. Universal browser bookmarklet to open an ebay item page when invoked for an eBay item number selected on a page. (After testing to try to break it, I added ...

Help with a Buyer Dispute Where Ebay Found for Buyer

I am not sure to handle this situation. In March 2019 a buyer purchased a rather expensive Transformers figure and asked that it be shipped to China. Item was mailed on time and nothing was heard from the buyer for two months. In May an ebay claim wa...

Sometimes 'ya just gotta laugh at these item specifics

Listing some old sheet music inMusical Instruments & Gear > Sheet Music & Song Books > Vintage & Antiqueand I get this as a suggestion in the item specifics: Cookery?? In sheet music?? They gonna put cookbooks in sheet music now, too? I'm still laugh...

VERO compliance issues. No recourse!

There is an issue on eBay with the VERO program. Sellers can register any name they choose as a trademark and get listings removed. Let me share my experience. There is a very unscrupulous seller on eBay that has trademarked the word NATO. He goes th...

Am I covered for this "Guaranteed Delivery"?

A buyer bought an item on Monday, I actually sent it out on Monday. The buyer just messages me today double checking that they'd get the item today because they need it tomorrow. I check and tracking shows as of yesterday that the item is "Arriving L...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors