Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

App feedback auto did positive!! DID NOT WANT POSITIVE!!

So I had a buyer make an offer.. instantly i accepted it.. he did not pay and I had to open a case.. I used the app and choose leave feedback (had no idea as a seller you can not leave negative feedback) Anyways I entered my feedback and submitted.. ...

Allowing so much selling from international sellers in the US.

I have one huge complaint with the newer EBAY... you are allowing more and more international sellers online selling to the US which has me being unable to keep up with there;#1 Their ability to purchase at low prices in China and other countries#2 P...

becoming a top rated seller .

all of my selling levels are 100 percent . How do i become a top rated seller and receive the badge and benefits ?

User avatar by Explorer
  • 75 replies
  • 2 helpful

' Your payout is on the way'

You don't have to message me EVERY DAY that you are doing what's expected. Perhaps only message me when you ARENT doing what's expected?

Paypal refunded money to buyer without asking me...

Hello, maybe someone can help me with this problem. I sold item on 31st July. Today I see in my Paypal account that money is refunded to buyer.. I have no message from buyer, that something was wrong, there was no return case on Ebay and no informati...

Ebay Return Scam?

I recently sold a pair of gaming headphones for 30 bucks to a guy. They were working and came with an adapter. He opened a return saying the mic doesnt work and there is no adapter with it. I know for a fact both of those are false so is he trying to...

New to ebay and have selling questions regarding trusting buyers

So im new to ebay and have a laptop im selling. I wanted to know what the trusted process of selling an item is. Should i wait till i get the payment on paypal to ship? but what if they're asking for USPS overnight shipping? Im very concerned as im s...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

How would you handle this???

Had a lot of 6 Cutco brand knives. Had an auction for all 6. Sold for $300. Winning bidder had 0 feedback. Didn't pay. I sent an invoice after 4 days. Waited 2 days before I threatened a Non-pay case via PM. Bidder sent the following eBay PM: I was w...

Variations in regards to Cancellations and Returns

In the new Manage Orders page, buyer filed cancellation requests are now filtered to it's own Cancellation page. Why is it that the page doesn't indicate the variation that the buyer bought? Now I have to go into the listing itself and sales history ...

Store Issues - No items showing - No Bueno!

I pay good money to eBay, and this is not a new issue.I was on vacation, but they should not have any effect on my store.Yet, it must have, and who knows how much business this may have cost me. Frustrated? Yes. Not how I want to come back to eBay to...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Negative feedback for rejecting a return request 20 days after 30 day return policy expired.

Is there anything I can do about this. The only 2 negative feedback I have is from people wanting to return Items after the return policy has expired.SELLER, WILL NOT REFUND MONEY 4 NON WORKING PRODUCTS HE SOLD ME. (I sold over 50 of these watches wi...

"Underperforming" GLITCH!!

So I think we need some clarification on what exactly constitutes a "revised underperforming listing" I've been pulling my hair out "revising" my "underperforming" listings only to have them show back up in the "underperforming" list the next day or ...

Resolved! “good til canceled”

“good til canceled” is the worse experience for me, and I think it's going to affect the very very negative on eBay in short and long terms, I'm sorry!!

Resolved! bold title in search option box

im getting really mad at the placement of this option! I always use the "sell similar" to create a listing coz i sell similar items all the time. Well the first time i seen a $4 dollar charge i was like...Wahh? I found out that the bold title in sear...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 17 replies
  • 3 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors