Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 22 helpful

My sales have never stunk so bad. GTC has altered something. Why eBay Why?

By the looks of it I'm not the only one that is being affected with low sales since the GTC crazy was implemented. Thanks for making more work and next to no profits for a long time seller. Why can't you just leave things alone?Very disappointed and ...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 88 replies
  • 69 helpful

Resolved! Cancelling after cancelling a cancellation

Help me cancel please! Buyer makes offer.I accept offer.2hours later, buyer pays.Ten minutes later, buyer requests cancel.1 hour later, blissful me logs into paypal to buy shipping having gotten no app notifications.Buyer cancellation is denied.Buyer...

Variations and Item Specifics

How do Item Specifics work with a listing with Variations? For example, if a Variation listing has multiple sizes (2, 4, 6, 8), what size goes in the Item Specific field for sizes?"2"?"2,4,6,8"?"2, 4, 6, 8"?"2 4 6 8"?"2-8"?And when a customer is subs...

Am I In The Twilight Zone?

I am a Top Rated Seller who has had from 30 to 50 items sold each month, primarily nice pre owned shoes. I have great feedback when it is given. I am retired so I can often ship the same day but never more than one day after sale. I package well. I t...

User avatar by Scout
  • 50 replies
  • 28 helpful

Listing Removed Due To Brand Name Misuse, i.e., THE RECORDING ARTISTS NAMES WERE LISTED IN TITLE

After selling vinyl records and CDs on eBay for over 10 years, this is a new one to me, anyone else experience something this idiotic? I realize this is due to a search or algorithm pointed at a specific brand (artist's) name but seriously, shouldn't...

• 10 replies
  • 3 helpful

Ebay theft through FVF No transparent threshold between high and very high.

Well they did it. I am now considered "very high" My peers are listed as 4.5 percent and I'm at 6.5 percent. So what gives? What percentage would I need to reach to exit "very high" status? Oh I guess ebay won't allow me to know this and I'll bet I c...

200 free listing problems

I opt in for free 200 listings. I read what I can post new, etc. Yet I am still being charged a fee. I called customer service, and they also posted a item for me just too see; and seen I was being charged when I shouldn't have been. Also when I post...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Seller pays shipping on returns & no restocking fees allowed to retain Top Seller Plus Status

I sell as a Top Seller Plus & try hard to provide buyers accurate information to minimize returns and achieve high customer satisfaction. I believe a large percentage of my business is from small resale shops throughout the country. Most of these sho...

Below standard

My seller level is below standered.but my feedback is 95% positive.what will happen afer june 30.what will action ebay.I am not getting orders right now. Please guide me .Thank you

Resolved! Listing a local pick up only item and requiring payment up front from the buyer

I can't seem to find the radio button on the listing page to require a buyer of my local pick up only item to pay at the time of buying. I have a 40 ft extension ladder for sale and I get buyers from a 1000 miles away buying the item (has happened tw...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors