Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Holy Carp - thanks eBay

Finally or I just spotted it (duh) there's an option to search by USA only! Thank you eBay! and thanks for fixing that mobile friendly thing too

So what is going on here...

Did the GTC time frame change from 30 or 31 days to 40 days now since they are actually going to give us a true month?

Capture.JPG

Shipping to Alternate Address

On a different ID, I have an experienced buyer from Canada requesting shipment to a US forwarder - this request is in an ebay Message. I am quite OK with shipments to forwarder, so when I sent invoice, I did request that buyer use their US address in...

Condition question

I have a new in package vintage ironing board cover. It's sealed, but the plastic packaging is pretty beat up, and there's a tear in the package. Category is ironing board covers and accessories. Conditions in the dropdown are new, open box, manufact...

Listing photos

How do you download stock photos to a new listing for sell?

Resolved! Taxed Twice M2M Thread

I saw this post on the M2M board ... I agree 110% that "used" items, collectibles, antiques, etc ... meaning any thing that isn't "current and new" should NOT be subject to sales tax. The sales tax was paid at the original point of purchase (except i...

Screenshot (1602).png

Monthly Statement Invoice

My monthly invoice for June doesn't contain a monthly sales total, or the graph showing my fees as a percentage of sales. Is this a permanent invoicing change?

Car Sold 5 Times on Ebay, None of the bidders paid

Very frustrating. I have sold my daughter's car on ebay 5 times and every time the high bidder refuses to pay. Most have just signed up with ebay right before the auction ends. They bid the price up and then never respond to any request for payment o...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 23 replies
  • 8 helpful

Feedback

when merchants ask for feedback, they provide a link only to the original Ebay advertisement, rather than to the order, so do not specify the number of items ordered nor which size, if various sizes were advertised. That may make it hard for the buye...

Don't know if this is legitimate or a scam

Happy Fourth everyone! I got the following message today. It's a brand new account. I haven't done a whole lot of search for this person but wanted to come here and ask if this if this is a scam of some kind. For those who are wondering.....NO, I'm n...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 33 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Auction with Buy it now

If you put something up for auction but also select buy it now when the auction ends and has no buyers does the item automatically go to just buy it now or do you have to relist it?

10 days and no sales I hit a new record

Well, no idea what is going on but this is the first time ever I have gone 10 days without a sale. I have been through slow times before but this takes the cake. Hopefully things readjust soon.

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 85 replies
  • 28 helpful

Why Have Multiple Insertion Fees Every Month

Why am I being charged for multiple insertion fees for my buy now listed items every month when I only have 35 - 20 Active Listings every month and never have more than 35 items listed at a time?The insertion fees are all $0.35, and some months I hav...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 12 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors