Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 19 helpful

Seller charged for buyers oversea registered address

Why should seller be charged a fee when seller’s listing does not ship internationally, item is shipped locally and then seller has to pay for the buyer’s international registeted address? there should be transparency before seller is charged after t...

Order cancellation never returned funds to my account

I ordered a vehicle bumper from a private seller and cancelled the order about an hour and a half later, the seller sent an order cancelled confirmation email saying my order would be cancelled and my money refunded. I waited the five business days a...

Buyer scams

We have always had to budget 1-5% for fraud and such, but ever since covid the amount of theft is unreal. Like purchasing gift cards then once they see the tracking number was uploaded will claim it was an account fraud to get their money back. It is...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 2 helpful

Buyer wants a refund over 3 months later

Not had this before. Someone purchased an electronic item which was brand new when I sold it to them in August.I've received a message from them today asking for a refund as it stopped working a month ago (which I also find odd you'd leave it a month...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 12 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Taxes.....

I hope everyone is having a good day. I know that eBay automatically collects sales taxes on sales. What I would like to find out is this....if this is my only source of sales, do I need to file any sales tax reports with the state (Ohio) since eBay ...

eBay Ended My Listing & Wants Me to Recall from My Buyers

I got a notification from eBay that my listing for a UV/C device has ended due to violating policy.”We had to remove your listing because it didn’t follow our Product safety policy. Products that pose a health or safety hazard can’t be listed on eBay...

Customer requested that I hold item and ship it at a later date

So... I had an item a few weeks ago that sold, they bought it on a Wednesday, and they requested that I wait until the following Monday to ship it. Maybe they were on vacation and didn't want it delivered until they returned??? I'm not sure why they ...

• 4 replies
  • 3 helpful

Multiple businesses on eBay

I am new to eBay. I have two businesses, Longs Peak Collectibles, which sells vintage items, and LPC & More which sells everything else. HOW do I set up LPC & More to sell? I have Christmas ornaments and shoes ready to list. I tried a second email bu...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Buyer wants to return different item than I sent

So I recently sold some glasses, but when the buyer received them they claimed the nose bridge had some damage. I asked if they could send a photo and sent me a photo of an obviously different item that I had sent them (same model, but significant id...

eBay Promoted Listings

I been using eBay promoted for buy it now items. My items not getting viewed, are you using eBay promoted or no?

Feedback

I almost always leave feedback for buyers but so many buyers do not reciprocate. It tells me that they're satisfied with their purchase for one thing if they do. One buyer I sold to hadn't left feedback to sellers for more than one year. I may stop l...

• 20 replies
  • 2 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors