Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 24 helpful

Resolved! Selling Question

Can I include a free thank you gift with my orders. I do not advertise in the listings.

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 27 replies
  • 0 helpful

Really miss my 30-day listings and daily routine of checking unsold items!

It was my daily motivator to "get busy with eBay"... tweaking descriptions, reconsider pricing, doing research on competition, etc. Now I find myself procrastinating with non-eBay activities and distractions. Meanwhile, sales are dropping rapidly and...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 20 replies
  • 10 helpful

Need help!

I sold a pretty expensive vinyl record to a buyer in the UK. sent it registered mail (in fact it was an 'upgraded' registered mail, with more tracking points). Tracking shows the package was delivered to an address in the UK, but the buyer claims he ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 16 replies
  • 0 helpful

Any one figured out a reasonable method to avoid the new mandatory Good til Cancelled "Feature"

Any one figured out a reasonable method to avoid the new mandatory Good til Cancelled "Feature" on fixed price listings? I am one of the 20-25% who did not use the GTC feature because it doesn't work with the way I managed my inventory. Looking for a...

Resolved! 50% feedback with only 2 reviews... what to do?

Hello, earlier this year I bought and sold a Samsung Galaxy S6 on eBay. The person who sold it to me left a positive review, while the person who bought it from me left a negative one. This in turn makes my feedback go to 50%. I haven't really though...

• 16 replies
  • 1 helpful

Anyone not getting their Top Rated Plus discounts?

Noticed not getting my so called discount on final sale fees and instead being charged the normal percentage on items.... anyone else with TRP standing notice this also? Guess need to call ebay...

Buyer opened case and I forced to respond in foreign language I don't speak

I've been selling on eBay for 20 years and have a couple different eBay accounts connected to different business. Earlier this year I had a guy in France that opened a case against me for an item not received. Recently I had a guy in Spain open a cas...

• 10 replies
  • 0 helpful

Time is running out to design a custom printing order. Do I wait for the customer or refund?

I sell personalized photo magnets. A buyer has purchased an auction listing from my store. All of my listings require that I complete and ship orders within 10 days of receiving payment. The 10-day mark is fast approaching and I am still waiting to r...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors