Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

kyc incomplete

at begning my KYC verification was completed but i changes some documents same time after that its showing KYC incomplete as shown in attachment please help me how to sortout this problem

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 11 replies
  • 0 helpful

Where do you find a Paypal payment request?

I sent a buyer a paypal payment request to his email for shipping to re-send his package (he gave the wrong address originally). But he's a noob and asks me to walk him thru how to locate and pay that shipping. I've never received a Paypal payment re...

Cancel an Order

How to cancel an order which has a cancel request has been expired?

Ebay automatically connected service Bold fee.

Hello!Ebay automatically connected service Bold fee.I checked 10 times before listing. Have 0 fees.I checked after listing many times - havent bold , havent fees.And 5 august ebay made message blablabla - you used Bold 2 times in july. I opened my li...

Resolved! Yes e-bay did charged me twice ---- double charge for same 8 relist - e-bay please fix this asap

https://community.ebay.com/t5/Selling/Did-e-bay-steal-my-listings-today/m-p/30089551#M1462963 that was my post yesterday. yes, e-bay did subtract twice for same listings - I was charged yesterday and again today for another 8 for same listings. take ...

Ebay Sellers and Internet Sales Tax

I am planning on winding down my Ebay store this Fall. Just found out that by October there will be 21 states in the Union paying online sales tax. That is going to kill online sales. Also by 2020 all the states in the union will charge internet sale...

Mushrooms

Just random thoughts on selling.1.) eBay will eventually give you compensation for the additional fees you are paying for early automatic relisting. Unless you are persistent with CS and demand to get it back immediately, they will do it in the form ...

A sale snuck through!!!!

When you least expect it given the last few months of %&$# and glitches....I got a sale despite the terrible search parameters! Seventh sale in the last month! Yeehaw! Now if they don't use it and return it! Sales are no where close to what they were...

CS won't remove Service Metric Defect for False SNAD

Sold a remote for $10. Item title, condition, and description said *NO BATTERY COVER*. And the item was clearly under the used category. Buyer opened a snad. Then I get the attached message from CS. So I call and the first CS Rep won't remove the ret...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 9 replies
  • 0 helpful

BIN minus shipping

More and more of late, I am getting offers where the buyers seem determined not to pay shipping. The offer price is the BIN price minus exactly the shipping. Today though was new. Buyer ordered two items that have to go in a large flat rate box. Beca...

Description not showing for my item listing

Hello, Hopefully somebody has found a solution to this problem. I've seen it mentioned from time to time, and I've been searching for a solution for the past couple of hours, so I've seen lots of these cases on forums like this. However, I have yet t...

• 29 replies
  • 1 helpful

Probable fraudulent buyer - Need to cancel order

I sold my macbook pro in an auction. The buyer had only a few reviews but 100% feedback. They didn't pay immediatly which was a bit of a warning sign. I've contacted them several times with no response. It's been two days now. Next I noticed the buye...

Seller Service Metrics: Whose returns for cause/INRs are rated Low?

There is "Average" and there is "Low" and we know there are two categories above average. I have read posts on these boards from sellers whose metrics for NAD, INR, etc. are designatedAverage, High, and Very High. As sellers are being "graded on a cu...

Schedule listing fee

I've never noticed eBay charge a fee for scheduling listings before (not in many years, at least). Scheduling has been something I've been doing regularly for a while, but now there is a $0.10 charge for each. I just upgraded my store from Starter to...

• 7 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors