Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 25 helpful

Baffled on return policies

I sold a vintage item (part) in collectibles for $4.00.I stated I didn't know if it worked or not and was sold as is. I didn't actually list it as "non working for parts only".Buyer wanted to return as "item not as described"I tried telling Ebay that...

Item Returned To Me...Buyer's Address Wrong!

This is a first for me, in 20 years of selling! An item came back to me, undeliverable...I contacted the buyer who gave me a Different Address than what I was given by ebay, but she has Not answered me since! I have My Item and Her Money!The shipping...

Same refund request twice in a week

So, twice in a week, I've had buyers request refunds because their children have purchased items without their consent. This time, it was $60 worth of VHS, so I'm unbelievably angry now. Is there a way to protect myself against these useless parents ...

Global shipping program

I just noticed the last 2 items I have shipped via the global shipping program that were delivered today say they were delivered to Arrived at the Global Shipping Center - DeliveredCINCINNATI, OH 45235Both labels had an address in Erlanger, KY 41025 ...

Resolved! Some Puzzling Things on My Credit Card Bill

Hello. I have some questions about the EBAY/PAYPAL fees. I just got my credit card bill and there are several small charges labeled as PAYPAL *EBAY INC 402-935-7733 CA. There are 4 charges from 35 cents to $1.54. I assume these are fees of some kind ...

Resolved! Trying to END a GTC listing - PLEASE HELP!

As if I'm not already TOTALLY annoyed with this GTC / Auto-relist thing!!So NOW, for example, I have 7 listings that will renew later today. I don't want them to renew.It's my understanding (from reading ALL the related posts) that I must end the lis...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 8 replies
  • 2 helpful

item specifics from completely wrong, to not enough choices. to way too many choices with duplicates

ok.. I just realized. ebay recently changed the item specifics to give sellers more relevant and correct options for when they are listing items.previously, the choices were so limited and incomplete it was probably turning off buyers left and right....

Screen Shot 07-27-19 at 05.50 PM.JPG

Why, oh why don't buyers ask questions BEFORE buying?

My listings have a best offer option and I'm fine with that. In a particularly generous mood, I accepted (rather than countering) an offer for a larger discount than I normally accept. Buyer paid for item and in Paypal note, requested shipping upgrad...

Some sort of Scam???

Had a new buyer (zero feedback, joined about 2 weeks ago) puchase something the other day, paid and then requested a cancel-which I did. I then get the following PM thru eBay: Hello,I want to cancel this order! However I would like to purchase it, I ...

Why can't I sell my items

I am having a very hard time selling my items on eBay. Should I try another selling place?

July 30th but Traffic only goes to July 11th?

Why doesn't Ebay have realtime traffic data? Every hosting site provides this. Anyone else not getting traffic for weeks? It helps a seller to know everything they can about traffic yet Ebay leaves us in the dark. You know so they can do the marketin...

I expect eBay to toughen up TRS standards soon ...

With eBay's recent announcement that they will begin allowing TRS sellers to withhold up to 50% of refunds that are returned in a deteriorated condition AND get return shipping credits up to $6 for false SNADs, I suspect that eBay will also need to m...

Ebay changing my category

Since when can Ebay end my item and relist the item and hour later in a different category

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors