Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

incomplete kyc

Its been almost 1 month, there is absolutely no communication from ebay regarding my seller registration and KYC verification. And absolutely no way to communicate to ebay from India. Can someone help here? There seems to be some global trade limit a...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Incorrect sales/use tax percentage Ebay answer FYI

We have been seeing a number of complaints lately about incorrect percentages being used for the new Ebay collected sales/use tax. Just in case this comes up as you buy or with one of your buyers FYI. An Ebay rep explained last week that to ensure ac...

Maybe it's the watch list ? or maybe ...

I had changed my handling last week to 5 days and of course immediately after I changed it a $450 widget sold, with ship by as tomorrow, Monday, August 5. As it turns out, I can't meet that deadline so I toyed with the just-be-late-endure-the-wrath o...

Completed Listings Search - does it show GTC listings that are ended early?

Just a question to make sure I am not jumping to conclusions. I usually check completed listings, both sold and unsold, to get pricing information for my items prior to listing them. I have noticed since the GTC change that although I still get a goo...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

How`s GTC works for eBay`s bottom line (in the long run)?

Most of us sick of this GTC slavery when you have to babysit listings, so eBay won`t relist what we don`t want to be relisted. Ok, they grabbed those double relsting charges (the first one after 30 days instead of 31 and another one is when it actual...

Ebay listings not showing up

Hey, So I created my eBay account over 30 hours ago and immediately listed 2 items: https://www.ebay.com/itm/312722295421and https://www.ebay.com/itm/312722830862 I am using titles of other similar listings, I entered all my details, I waited 24 hour...

what is your unpaid item strike # set to

someone who is blocked due to my unpaid item block had me curiousI have mine set at 2 and was shocked to see that I blocked 27 'potential' sales in julywondering if I should maybe change it to 3 (or 4 even) since sales are so slowopinions?

Challenging an obviously ridiculous negative review

Never tried to challenge a negative review before, but this one irritates me greatly and in the one hour that I allow myself to be **bleep** off before I pack it away into the, cost of doing business, department of my brain, I wanted to know if there...

Resolved! Active content in my listings?

Hey all,For the most part I am a buyer on Ebay but I do list a few items here and there. I only have 3 listings right now and I am seeing a problem with the listings. I keep getting messages from Ebay saying the listings contain active content and I ...

How long do you suppose...

it'll take eBay to realize how garish the new graphics are in listings, and go back to the old look? (Like PayPal with its poorly thought-out money grab.)

User avatar by Guide
  • 9 replies
  • 1 helpful

Sales Tax Info

Couple of questions about Ebays sales tax, since I have never had to deal with collecting sales tax before. In my listings all I have to do is add my states sales tax percentage in the sales tax box? Since I am well below my states transaction and $ ...

Help me figure out how to post a link

I'm selling a kitchen with appliances so I wanted to include links to detailed descriptions of the appliances. I'm a software developer so I wrote some HTML:

• Bosch SGI45E15UK dishwasher. In full working order. Some of the markings have faded as visib

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Vintage Playing Cards -- Selling individual cards from decks

Is there any way to set up a listing for vintage Kem plastic playing cards that basically says "tell me which one you want"? I have a matched pair of card decks, maple leaf pattern red & black back grounds. The red deck 7 and 2 of spades are damaged,...

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Penalized for miscategorizing Comic Book Magnet as an accessory, not a comic

Hello everyone,Today eBay penalized me for 3 days where I cannot list or revise any listings because of a miscategorizing of a listing. What I am selling is a 2x3" sized magnet with a comic book cover on it. I listed this in Comic Book accessories be...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors