Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 20 helpful

Feedback

the calculation for positive feedback should be looked at again. ebay should somehow include the neutral comments in your calculations. the overwhelming majority of the neutral comments lean towards the negative side.

User avatar by Explorer
  • 16 replies
  • 1 helpful

eBay 2Q 2019 results are in: Marketplace Sales down 1% for the second quarter in a row

eBay's financial reports are here: https://investors.ebayinc.com/financial-information/financial-summary/default.aspx For those who want a quick summary, eBay reported that the second quarter sales on the eBay marketplace are down 1% (when you accoun...

Lowest sales ever

Is it just me or is everyone experiencing low sales these last few weeks?

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 4 replies
  • 4 helpful

Shipping fees back?

I had a buyer who could not figure out combined shipping so I refunded all the shipping fees though Paypal. Will I get my shipping fee (which by the way is ridiculous) back from Ebay since I refunded the shipping cost? Or did I mess it up by not refu...

I just did something here on Ebay I never did before...Opinions?

Bulk promoted 99 of my listings 1%. Figuring biz is not good enough now here for me but before I go back to sell Saturday’s when weather is cooler at the NYC flea market for needed money, which costs with rent & cab fare 2 ways $110. a day, I’ll try ...

User avatar by Guide
  • 35 replies
  • 5 helpful

Ebay has sunk to new lows - "final value fee, off ebay transaction"

I have been a seller on ebay since 2000. 19 years I have had the same account. I have sold $10,000 guitars, and lots of expensive things. Never had an issue. Until now. I am being charged a final value fee of $750 for an item I did not even sell, sim...

7 false not as described claim in seven days. 100 percent false. Ebay loves scammers

My false not as described claims are making a big jump up this month! Isn't this great! I've had 7 not as described claims in 7 days. ALL FALSE. 100 PERCENT. I have been averaging about 55 percent false up until this month. Ebay loves catering to cri...

We make an announcement, they make an announcement

Treasure Trucks That’s the new thing. You get a text regarding the pick of the day or deal or whatever You go buy it online You meet the Treasure Truck at the secret location near you to get the goods Treasure Trucks! Okay, EBay, now try to copy THAT...

Any good current threads or links about impressions or other search metrics.

I run a niche store. Ive never messed with the analytics. Using my own methods, I sold more than 10k per week for years. Over 400k a year for years. When search actually showed what people were searching for vs who paid more or what ebay wanted you t...

Problem buyer

I sold computer but with wrong keyboard and mouse as picturedFull refund was issued before I got the item backBuyer will not return itemEbay said to bad and closed caseI am out $1,179.00I think this is crazy policyWhat can I do now?

THANK YOU EBAY- GOOD TO KNOW ABOUT IT

GOOD UPDATE -HAPPY TO KNOW But what if some seller offer shipping and ebay has own delivery guarantee date than how its gonna work? We are improving the buying experience on eBay as of May 28 on listing pages and in checkout. Until recently, shipping...

Competition ~ Aggravation or Motivation?

While searching for several different items I wished to purchase I began noticing what appears to be a more frantic desperation by many long time sellers to maintain a minuscule market share. Relevance if you wish to call it. Frantic because many ite...

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 30 replies
  • 11 helpful

Taking a check

Are we still allowed to take a check if buyer asks first? And, it's an auction so until the buyer pays (i.e., check clears) the shipping deadline doesn't kick in, right? Signed, Been Stuck In Emergency Rooms and Hospital Rooms Since Wednesday With Th...

Obsessive Buyer/Stalker

Hey everyone, I'm fairly new to selling on eBay. I know of scammers and other common issues with operating a selling account on here but the problem I have is a little unusual... I had a buyer send me an offer for an item I'm selling, which I rejecte...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors