Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 21 helpful

Resolved! usps scanning in packages after midnight

if i drop a package of on the day i am supposed to according to my entered handling time, but usps scans it in at 1am which is technically the next day, does ebay ding my seller score? i mean i've had usps not scan a package from start to finish. lik...

Can't make Sale Event - Markdown !

I'm the only one with problems with Markdown ? Can't put nothing for sale in the next 3 days . Always says the server is down (after you choose the markdown items) . Anyone with the same problem ?

Suspicious buyer for item eBay email

So a buyer purchase an item, it was paid by Paypal so I shipped item. Next day get this email "We had to cancel bids for the buyer xxxxxx because they aren't registered on eBay." The email went on with options like do not ship this item ect. If you'v...

Upgrade to ebay's account seller

Hi everyone,My account is new one. This is individual account, but i want to upgrade to account seller.How can i upgrade to account seller? Because i dont find any information about upgrade from individual to business account.Thank you so much for he...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Immediate payment of items at a fixed price

Hello,I have a trouble with my listings "Fixed Price".I did not select the option "Required immediat payment" and each buyer must pay immediately.Even if the buyer buys 5 different items, Ebay obliges him to pay it immediately with shipping costs. If...

coming seller protections only protec top rated sellers

I was just reviewing the coming seller protections. I stopped trying to jump through ebay's hoops to gain top rated seller status when they reduced the discount on final value fees. I believe many many others have done the same. In my seller performa...

DOES ANYTHING SELL HERE ON EBAY?

Is anybody selling anything, or just relisting constantly. Nothing sells, no watchers, hardly any views, why even bother with ebay anymore.

Item is SNAD because it didn't match her friend's set

I sold a 5pc place setting to a customer, it was brand new in brand new box with pictures of the exact item. It was for $40 with $15 priority shipping to TX, a few days later I receive a return request as item not as described or pictured,"Doesn t se...

Best solution I have read yet to fix GTC problem for sellers selling one off items..Worthy of Repost

I really hope someone at eBay reads this, because there is a huge elephant in the room right now that has to be dealt with here. This Good Till Cancelled change is KILLING small to medium sellers who sell "one off" unique items, and inventory. I do n...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 46 replies
  • 22 helpful

Resolved! Seller Account Suspended Forever

Hello, in 2016 I was running an online business while going to college. I also sold on Amazon and was using Amazon FBA to fulfil the items sold on eBay. The program I used also would update the item quantity on eBay to match the available inventory i...

My settings are right for worldwide but Ebay excludes every country on some, not all, listings.

I'd like to know if anyone else has run into this. I am set up for worldwide shipping, no exclusions at all in either the general settings or in individual shipping policies. This has been verified by me and Ebay over the phone. However, many of my l...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 10 replies
  • 0 helpful

Returns

Sold a brand new sealed computer part recently. Buyer receives it, claims it is defective. I inform them I would be more than happy to replace the item with the exact same merchandise. Buyer declines. Am I still entitled to send a replacement instead...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

rash of nonpayment

My last 4 sales haven't been paid for yet. One guy cheerfully told me he'd pay in 10 days. I told him ebay would open a case and maybe close it before then. It looks like that is going to happen because he said he'll pay this coming Friday. Is it rea...

User avatar by Guide
  • 12 replies
  • 1 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors