Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

LISTINGS: How to turn off "Automaticaly Updated" under "We recommend these item specifics"?

This is driving me crazy. I list a lot of sport cards and ebay is constantly adding wrong information to fields such as the card number, manufactured location and other stuff. I'm able to update the selection to something different but there's no way...

Best Offer system makes even less sense now

Anyone else feel the system is fundamentally flawed when both buyer and seller are essentially denied a good faith transaction in favor of the lowest bidder who may not end up being the winner or even bid again? You really should keep the offer open ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 3 replies
  • 1 helpful

Another pathetic weekend

Second straight weekend without a sale on this increasingly pathetic site! Why do I keep adding listings?? Should just work on other ways to sell instead of trying to make any decent income here. Beyond disappointed with this "household name" website...

Selling Online Platform SSI

If anyone wondering if you get ssi check every month you can still sell online if your couple you must report it but if your single with not kids you have a limit how much u can make but in most the time you really don’t have to report to it. They ch...

how some work habits can dampen your productivity

I Like to get rollin earlyup at 3:45 am...............….get the coffe ongo down and do my searchesyeah .................I goof off till 430AM then I write 10 auctions..................takes me an hourby 545 am roughly...……………….. I start to pack------...

Ebay Book Vendors: How Do They Do It ?

They are selling books for $3 or $4, free shipping. Minimum ship for me, media mail, is $2.75. Average $3-$4.Minus PP & EB fees. So, how do these sellers do it, for such a low price and make money ?

Paypal case 'under review' w/o asking for my (seller) info

Buyer (0) feedback with ridiculous id (random letters) opened a paypal case for 'unauthorized use' of CCThankfully, item was sent with signature confirmationsigned by buyer per usps websitehave requested a copy of SC via USPS website to my emailPaypa...

Resolved! Unauthorized use of buyer account – Transaction(s) cancelled

I received a email today from ebay on a purchase dated 7-31-19. The item was paid for 7-31-19. Shipped 8-1-19. Delivered to the buyer on 8-5-19. Hello inhawaii, We’re writing to let you know that we had to cancel the following transaction(s) because ...

User avatar by Superstar
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Mr. M

My item I am selling isn't yet online

Buyer is wasting my time.....

I'm selling a pair of shoes to this lady. She wanted to text me and had all these questions. She said that she was buying these shoes for a friends bday. Now she wants to also pay for a giftcard and send the giftcard with the shoes to send to her. A ...

So Sick Of The''Oops My Grandkids Must Have Been Playing On My Phone **bleep**!''

anyone else out there suffering from this?literally almost every ''sale'' this year has been something of that nature.someone claiming they have NO IDEA how they could have purchased one of my items.i should clarify,the people that actually respond t...

SELLERS BEWARE - BIG PROBLEM with Promoted Listings / Sorting Price Low to High / Best Match!!!

Oh, I have been selling on eBay for years facing problem after problem but this one tops it all!!!I just got off the phone with eBay and got the same old story..... They will look into it! First they are hearing of it. I have had no sales for days an...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors