Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

check your listings are visible.

CHECK IF YOUR LISTINGS APPEAR AT ALL!!I have been selling antiques/china/glass etc on EBay for around 20 years. Today, I thought I would check the standings of my listings when searched for. I performed a search for ‘SPODE ITALIAN’ (of which I have 2...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Avoiding Foreign CC Transactions Through Freight Forwarder & thus Paypal Higer Fees?

So I sold an item, packed & shiped it to a USA address and then checked my PayPal Balance and Oh My! PayPal charged me 4.95% fee on the transaction! So I looked at the seller's ID and they are located in a foreign country! I do have whatever checked ...

500 Free Auctions for Premium Stores with Restictions - Why

As a premium store, I can list up to 500 auctions a month free, but why can't I list 1 or 3 day auctions? why do I need to pay a $1 fee? Most buyers would want to get their items fast and would probably bid if ending within a day or so rather the 6 d...

eBay system totally bugged - representatives not able to help!!!

Hi Everyone, I have been selling on eBay since about 5 years, had very good sales but since past 5 months my account and the listings are totally bugged and effected my sales drastically which are now down to 60-70%. The issue is, i revise the price ...

Buyer messaged during active auction...

Hello,i hope this is the right place to ask this question. I have an active listing right now for a Sony camera. There are a few bids on it already; someone messaged me asking if they could purchase the camera now? this hasn’t happened to me before, ...

Valuable items - why bother?

I DO NOT KNOW why I bother buying valuable items & keep thinking I'll post them on eBay & make some real $$$ sales. Last 43 sales averaged $19. No matter how great my more expensive items are, they just sit & sit & sit without even an offer. Some are...

Can buyer return item if they opened the item?

Minor cosmetic damage to item. Buyer opened the shrink-wrap and now want to return the item for one that is in pristine condition. As a TRS with 30 day free returns, would this instance be covered under the return policy if they opened the item?

INR case filed against me. Tracking uploaded. Now what?

A INR was case filed against me. I uploaded the Tracking info that says the item was delivered. Will the case close on it's own or do i need to call customer service? Also, i assume the buyer will be told "tough luck" by ebay. Will he/she be able to ...

User avatar by Superstar
  • 48 replies
  • 1 helpful

Why don't my sold listings have the "ship by date" anymore?

Noticed this morning when I go to my sold listings, they just say SHIP NOW. Instead of how it use to always say what date they needed to be shipped by. I always liked being able to clearly see when I needed to ship. Eliminated the guess work. I have ...

Ebay the Toby

If the buyer is a bully and ebay takes their side. Ebay has been forced into being the buyers Toby. Ebay is complicate to bullying

Buyer is requesting a return after 60 days

Hello everyone! Im fairly new to Ebay selling.. I started in October.. I just received an email today from a buyer that wants to return an article of clothing.. It was purchased on Nov 3rd and shipped the next day.. The email stated.. Can I return th...

Universal Postal Union

Have any others sellers heard of this proposal from the Trump administration? U.S. to pull out of Universal Postal Union This has propsal has receied little attention, but here are two articles from The Washington Examiner and The Washington Post. Wa...

What's this guy trying to pull?

Whenever a buyer messages you to request a cancellation (because it is passed the buyer cancellation request window), do you report them? Because of the power the buyer has to affect a seller and their account, it is in every sellers interest to agre...

New "Send offer to interested buyers" feature not working correctly

I have a single item up for sale at the moment, fixed price, with 7 watchers. I tried using the new "Send offer to interested buyers" feature. For the first 10 attempts, it ended up at a 404 page. I tried it today and it correctly loads the create of...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 15 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors