Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Store Issues - No items showing - No Bueno!

I pay good money to eBay, and this is not a new issue.I was on vacation, but they should not have any effect on my store.Yet, it must have, and who knows how much business this may have cost me. Frustrated? Yes. Not how I want to come back to eBay to...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Negative feedback for rejecting a return request 20 days after 30 day return policy expired.

Is there anything I can do about this. The only 2 negative feedback I have is from people wanting to return Items after the return policy has expired.SELLER, WILL NOT REFUND MONEY 4 NON WORKING PRODUCTS HE SOLD ME. (I sold over 50 of these watches wi...

"Underperforming" GLITCH!!

So I think we need some clarification on what exactly constitutes a "revised underperforming listing" I've been pulling my hair out "revising" my "underperforming" listings only to have them show back up in the "underperforming" list the next day or ...

Resolved! “good til canceled”

“good til canceled” is the worse experience for me, and I think it's going to affect the very very negative on eBay in short and long terms, I'm sorry!!

Resolved! bold title in search option box

im getting really mad at the placement of this option! I always use the "sell similar" to create a listing coz i sell similar items all the time. Well the first time i seen a $4 dollar charge i was like...Wahh? I found out that the bold title in sear...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 17 replies
  • 3 helpful

Resolved! Best Offers Made But eBay never Notified Me I Had Offers ??? Anyone Else Have this Problem ?

I was revising a lot of my items and Noticed a Item I had for $100 and there were 3 Offers. I was not notified by eBay at all . When talking to the Representative she mentioned that all Best Offers were sent to Sellers. I told her mine was not and I ...

waiting for gha.ebay.com

This might have something to do with ghostery Sales down? Your buyers might be seeing a whitescreen every time they look at your stuff. I do, starting yesterday, 3 Oct. The item loads, momentarily. Then undesirable stuff starts happening, followed by...

User avatar by Guide
  • 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

Why don't my items show up?

If I do a generic search for key words in my listed items, then sort by "nearest", none of my items show up. That seems to be evidence that something is rotten in the way the system functions - People complain about poor sales - is this one sign ther...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Option for Second chance offer not listed in drop down.

I have sold my item but the buyer messaged me about an hour after and said they could not pay for the item. I looked online and saw that something called Second Chance offer existed but when i followed directions, there is no option listed in the dro...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! New seller needs advice :)

if i want to start selling on ebay what i need ?!if u are pro selle tell us your story with ebay thanks!

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 9 replies
  • 0 helpful

Why does ebay make everything harder?

first ebay insisted on forcing the sellers to put in long tracking number for every signed for parcel (even though it doesn't register at other end till buyer has signed for it) and now they have stopped including the buyers postcode on the "enter tr...

• 8 replies
  • 2 helpful

Why I stopped seller here.

Have seen several posts like this lately. Thought I'd throw mine in. Started here Oct. 1998. Closed my store and left Sep. 2018. I was always about the money not the 'fun' of selling. Profit was all that mattered to me. I could pretty much endure any...

Where is classic label printing?

Until today, I've had the option of manually clicking on "classic printing. Today that option is gone. Is there ANY way to get it back? Signed,Frustrated

User avatar by Superstar
  • 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

Digital Items Listings

I have been trying without success to find where/how to list digital items in the Everything section. The only options I get in the drop down format option are "Fixed Price" and "Auction". Is there a separate place/area I need to go to in order to se...

Resolved! Cancelling a Listing

Where do I find the item # so I can cancel a listing, please?

• 7 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors