Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 23 helpful

Resolved! Buyer Requesting Return Before Delivery - A Little Worried

Hey all, my name's Matt, and I'm a tiny tech startup in Wyoming. Cutting right to the chase, I fear my first eBay sale may not go so smooth for me. I had a couple older laptops lying around, ready to be salvaged. Rather than rip them apart and toss t...

Item Specific Requirements Coming October 2019 for Clothing

I saw that new item specifics are going to be required starting October 2019. For clothing/fashion sellers I saw a few important changes:- Required to enter dress length in item specific drop down field- Required to enter skirt length in item specifi...

What a nightmare Ebay has become.

What a nightmare buying and selling here has become. All of a sudden everyone is a drop shipper. Some are great and ship fast, the rest take forever. Then there is the chinese carp. It's all small. Once I bought a large shirt for my dog, and it would...

Non paying bidder entitled to item not received case

So apparently in their infinite wisdom ebay now allows buyers that did not pay for their items, in cases where a non-paying bidder case was opened and we received a final value fee credit, to file an item not received case! We called and were told th...

Sold item shown in two locations at the same time.

Why is it that when I sell an item, eBay moves it to the SOLD page but also leaves it in the ACTIVE page? This way, if someone else buys it, I will be in great trouble. I noticed this mostly with Buy-it-Now items. Any comments would be appreciated.

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

Listing form change - Country/Region of Manufacture

You used to be able to type the first couple of letters and the drop-down menu would skip forward to countries starting with those letters. Now you are forced to manually scroll- it's a huge pain. Is this happening for anybody else? I noticed it chan...

Holocaust Photos ebay once again has no clue

I am often amazed at how often ebay's meta tagging system lets blatantly banned items filter throughSearch: "German-Concentration-Camp-Train-PHOTO-World-War-II-Boarding-Train-Holocaust"You'll see currently sold at least 5 xHere's another: "German Con...

Resolved! Buyer based in Singapore wants me to email to get his U.S address

Hello,I made an account started selling on eBay yesterday and I got two offers both from Singapore which I thought was strange as my listing said I was gonna ship only in the U.S. But then I noticed the buyer wanted me to email him or text him for hi...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 10 replies
  • 0 helpful

FYI: PayPal charge for non-domestic monetary base

This post is FYI only. You might find it interesting if this has never happened to you. I sold an item to a Buyer who listed his Ship To address in Florida. All OK so far. Buyer pays at time of purchase. eBay has no reason to check if the Buyer's mon...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 38 replies
  • 0 helpful

My store showing zero items

My ebay id is Fashion_India and store name is Fashion_India_4u. Though I have 85 items listed in the eBay.com store, but when the store symbol (beside my user id) is clicked, it shows zero items listed. Also the store URL (ebay.com/str/Fashion_India_...

Elegible to send offer to watchers - no watcher

Seller Hub - Eligible to send offers to watchers -- Yesterday I had one listing that was eligible but it had 0 watchers.Today I now have 2 listings showing on the list with 0 watchers - the one from yesterday and a new one today. Any ideas why this i...

EBay selling overview starts to attack again !

Already told you 1000 times that I dont need those **bleep** overviews. All I need is a list of all my items. For 3 years, you never changed and you still trying. When will you UI manager be fired !

User avatar by Scout
  • 4 replies
  • 2 helpful

A Complete Breakdown In Communication: Playing Tennis with Toddlers while in the middle of Traffic!

A Complete Breakdown In Communication: Playing Chess with Toddlers while in the middle of Traffic! So, here is the real dilemma: I am a Seller who shipped a packaging using FedEx having paid for my label through eBay and for year after year there has...

buyers being blocked ....... again

buyers are being "blocked" again. i have NO BUYER REQUIREMENTS set. none. and yet buyers are being blocked from making purchases. here is the real kicker, after circumventing the "block" and a persistent buyer actually bought items, his account was l...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors