Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

One shipping service for variation listings? is this bug or way to pay same cost forcefully!!!!

ANOTHER BINGO!!!! FORCEFUL ACT TO PAY SAME AMOUNT OF MONEY ON VARIATION FOR DIFFERENT SIZES AND WEIGHT OF PRODUCT. people create separate listings and selecting shipping services accordingly, but its give more exposure to buyer when its come to varia...

Sales Tax to WA

I went to send an invoice to a Buyer today and see there is tax added automatically onto the total for their state (WA @ 10.09%) Sadly this puts the tax charge at almost as much as my shipping charge! I just sent a similar purchase (a book) to WA in ...

GSP sales

My GSP sales were vibrant and very regular. However over the last 2 months I have had no GSP sales. Can anyone help?

Auto Relist charge a fee?

If I am just a standard seller who plans to list exactly 50 items each month to utilize my free 50 listings, and I have those listings set to relist automatically when they expire. Will I be charged for the relisted items since I've already used my 5...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Reply with Offer Repeatedly Rejected

My offer keeps being rejected because it contains "contact information". Admittedly, the first draft had something that had to be removed, which I did. But I'm still receiving the message. This is my text:---This new offer price per item reflects a P...

After twenty years, I quit.

I have sold collectibles of all different kinds on eBay since 1998. I have made thousands of transactions, and I have a 100% positive feedback rating. I have always practiced in line with the principle of positive customer service, even when it hurt ...

• 11 replies
  • 19 helpful

Seller's fees are insane.

Is it just me, or does it seem like the fees for ebay sellers are outrageous? I feel ebay is being quite greedy with charging sellers ten million different little fees for everything. I am very persuaded to no longer sell on this website because of t...

Am I in the wrong as a seller in this case?

So here is the situation. I am new to ebay and decided to sell a bunch of used books. One of them, I listed as "Like New" and the book did have some writings and underlines in the first couple of chapters. But no visible tears and etc. In the listing...

• 24 replies
  • 1 helpful

Two Questions ...

1. A buyer opened a case against me because an item shows as delivered but they apparently didn't get it. They sent me a message first and I told them to contact the post office because there was nothing I could do at this point. That's when they ope...

NAD's are not removed from Service Metrics when Buyers fail to return item

Currently and once the new Seller Updates takes effect Oct, 1st 2019 Ebay will still continue to count NAD's (Not as Described) when Buyers fail to return an item. This bogus policy is only in place to inflate Service Metrics numbers giving Ebay the ...

There is no protection for sellers.. even after an appeal!

I had a customer return an iPhone (buyers remorse) but didn't remove her icloud lock. I emailed her twice with no response. I contacted eBay, their response was, wait for the case to close, once it closes call us back and we can appeal it. I did as I...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors