Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Annoying flaw about the new Manage Orders Page.

Is it just me, or does the new page load its results much slower than the old page did? I haven't heard anyone mention this yet but since day 1 that I've been forced into this page, this issue has irritated me. I thought it was tolerable because it's...

Did i handle this situation correctly?

So a buyer who forgot to read my ad description stated that he was going to give me a neg because it wasn't shipped yet. He had ordered an item with a extended handling time ( stated on my eBay ad ) and was not over due for shipping yet. I hinted at ...

20190912_130235.jpg

Changing prices on older listings

I have been only a part time seller but want to get more involved as Now able to devote more time. I have a number of items listed that have been on from when I first started. Postage has gone up, taxes are now being charged. I have tried reading the...

Is it possible to ask EBay to step in to remove a feedbak?

Hi, I've just received a neutral feedback from a buyer because he have paid custom fees. He didn't contacted me about this so I couldn't even help but once I print the EBay bill and put it in the package it's not possible for me to control which pack...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 12 replies
  • 1 helpful

One shipping service for variation listings? is this bug or way to pay same cost forcefully!!!!

ANOTHER BINGO!!!! FORCEFUL ACT TO PAY SAME AMOUNT OF MONEY ON VARIATION FOR DIFFERENT SIZES AND WEIGHT OF PRODUCT. people create separate listings and selecting shipping services accordingly, but its give more exposure to buyer when its come to varia...

Sales Tax to WA

I went to send an invoice to a Buyer today and see there is tax added automatically onto the total for their state (WA @ 10.09%) Sadly this puts the tax charge at almost as much as my shipping charge! I just sent a similar purchase (a book) to WA in ...

GSP sales

My GSP sales were vibrant and very regular. However over the last 2 months I have had no GSP sales. Can anyone help?

Auto Relist charge a fee?

If I am just a standard seller who plans to list exactly 50 items each month to utilize my free 50 listings, and I have those listings set to relist automatically when they expire. Will I be charged for the relisted items since I've already used my 5...

• 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Reply with Offer Repeatedly Rejected

My offer keeps being rejected because it contains "contact information". Admittedly, the first draft had something that had to be removed, which I did. But I'm still receiving the message. This is my text:---This new offer price per item reflects a P...

After twenty years, I quit.

I have sold collectibles of all different kinds on eBay since 1998. I have made thousands of transactions, and I have a 100% positive feedback rating. I have always practiced in line with the principle of positive customer service, even when it hurt ...

• 11 replies
  • 19 helpful

Seller's fees are insane.

Is it just me, or does it seem like the fees for ebay sellers are outrageous? I feel ebay is being quite greedy with charging sellers ten million different little fees for everything. I am very persuaded to no longer sell on this website because of t...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors