Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Promoted listings

I just noticed that on some of my listings that I also use also us promoted listings, only the promoted listing shows up in a search.In the beginning when I first started using promoted listings, both the regular listing and the promoted listing woul...

1 sale in 8 days Glad I'm leaving e-bay a waste of time

It has become pointless for me to list on e-bay anymore . I have 100% positive feedback but I am listed as a below average dealer do to GTC relisting sold books . The customers had no problem when I told them what happened but e-bay wanted to charge ...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 15 replies
  • 21 helpful

Fake artifacts

Someone must do something about the scammer on ebay selling arrowheads they made in there garage and then selling as authentic for lots of money and the people buying must stop buying because there rocks are worthless just because it has a paper espe...

Re the disappearing listings thread that was just closed

because it's too "old". Yes, this IS still an issue. Just went to add stock to a listing I know I had another 2 of and lo and behold, nowhere to be found - just vanished. I realise ebay doesn't value any seller's time & effort much, if at all, but th...

No longer profitable on ebay?

Well, I see a lot of people are having the same problem as me NO sales! With their new changes on Ebay, I will just stop selling as their fees are too high and with shipping getting more expensive their is NO profit! Anyone else have any thoughts?

The law of diminishing returns

There seems to be some thing more going on with the lack of sales. I took a screen shot of my monthly breakdown from one of my accounts. I was on an upward trend averaging $1,216 in sales a month. Both August and September started out just like this ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 4 replies
  • 8 helpful

SEARCH ENGINE DOES NOT WORK PROPERLY

SOME OF MY LISTINGS HAVEN'T SOLD. WHEN I SEARCH FOR THEM, THEY DON'T APPEAR. I'VE PAID FOR THESE LISTING, & EBAY HAS WASTED MY TIME & MONEY. I HAVE CONTACTED TECH SUPPORT, BUT NOBODY CAN FIX THE PROBLEM. AMAZON'S STOCK IS AT $1,800 WHEREAS EBAY'S CLO...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 30 replies
  • 7 helpful

Did anyone sell anything from Sunday to today?

I have not had a sale since Friday morning and all sellers I follow have a total combined 1 sale over this time. Also, I had one person comment here that they looked at my store and only saw 2 listings, when I have 215. Major problems?

Search inconsistencies

Have seen a lot of threads on problems with search results. Decided to do a little checking on my items. Logged on any computer; as long as logged on with my selling ID, I can always see all my items. When not logged on with any ID on my machine or a...

eBay Owes Sellers an Explanation - No Sales for Years 2019

I have been selling on eBay for years. Not a heavy seller, but I was able to get by for a while, thankfully.Then all of a sudden a few years back things took a turn for the worse, a steep ongoing decline in sales. So much chatter and no explanations!...

MC011 eBay Selling Nightmare - Weird Days for eBay

After too many years experience with ebay and alot of weird stories i saw about ebay, i feel that i need to share my weird story about ebay. I started to selling on ebay 2017 i am trader and i import alot of stock from China, but there is big guys wh...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors