Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Unsure Buyer

Buyer with zero feedback bought my item, I messaged the buyer welcoming them to eBay and thanking them for their purchase. Buyer proceeded to ask a lot questions " needs to know if its working perfectly", can they returned it etc. It is a used item I...

"No returns" apparently means nothing

So, I sold a phone (Vivo Nex S) in near mint condition to a seller, who I won't name (although I should), who has 100% perfect feedback. My listing clearly stated no returns, sale was final. He asked some questions on its use and I answered. He then ...

ebay recycle stickers

Just shopped supplies to use my coupon and noticed new (?) ebay stickers about recycled packaging. Do any of you use them, for example on Amazon Prime boxes you are reusing? Just curious. I used up my coupon on boxes this time.

User avatar by Guide
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Is ebay charging FVF on Cancelled orders?

I had heard the above, but not finding anything in discussions. I think it was one of those ebay things that was a "Lets sneak this line into an update and hope no one notices..." Anyway, is that true now or not? I've just had an $86. order and the b...

A messag to Jordan Sweetnam on ebay community, please fix these genuine ebay issues.

1 : until Adyen will be launched it will be too late, and till that time pp will not refund the fee to seller in case when buyer send cancellation request to seller. one year gap will ripped off sellers.2 : In return section, after buyer opened retur...

eBay flagged me as a dropshipper, but I am NOT a drop shipper

I was labeled as dropshipping by eBay. I went from a top rated seller down to above standard because of this. As a result my traffic and impressions are way down. Traffic is down from about 19k per day (average over a month period) to about 6k per da...

Is my own success my own worst enemy?

I am an anchor store and a TRS+ seller. As such I pay 9.15% FVF and I get an extra 3% discount on shipping. If, as all corporations are expected to do, eBay seeks to maximize their profits, then, through their search algorithms, directing a sale to a...

My sales have been way down all summer, up to 84% down. Why?

Up until some time this spring to early summer, I would sell everything I listed... not always in the first week but ~90%+ within two weeks. Then, suddenly, things just came to a near stand-still, selling the occasional piece. Thought this was odd as...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 27 replies
  • 0 helpful

Ebay is now only showing your promoted listings, rather than organic results

My sales used to be 1 out of 10, from promoted listings. Now? Now it's 9 out of 10. I did promoted listed to get an extra boost in sales, and was willing to pay a little extra. Now ebay decided that they want all your money, and will no longer show y...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 30 replies
  • 9 helpful

Buyer Scam? Buyer Reports Missing Item almost 3 months later!

Good Day, I'm hoping someone may have some feedback on the following situation. I sell vintage travel postcards and sold one for about $8.00 to Australia. This item was sold almost 3 months ago (minus one day). Today I received a stern email from thi...

If you accept BUYER PAID RETURNS . . .

For those who accept buyer paid returns, do you feel like you receive more return requests than before you opted into this? I've heard mixed reviews about accepting returns - some people say it doesn't force more returns and some say it does. Looking...

Unpaid Item eligible filed ?

Hi! We sold an item Sept 26 and filed a UPI on Sept. 30. How do we proceed next?After 4 days, does Ebay automatically cancel the order and refund fees?Thank you

IT'S NOT YOU ITS US SERVER IS DOWN MESSAGE

'Did anyone else get this message last night ? E bay says their server is down and they're working on fixing the problem . I tried to purchase an item this morning but the payment won't go through ,, not even Pay Pal is working . Other things are tot...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors